Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Taliban attack army school in Pakistan

Given you've completely misread what I've said, "or what? I don't actually know" is probably the only relevant sentence in your post.
Allow me to simplify things for you. States and terrorists will always find a way to justify their actions, however barbaric those actions are, and they commit those actions not because they're raging uncontrollable mad dogs, but because they make rational assessments of what they can get away with, and how their actions serve their strategic aims.

Do you honestly think ISIS or The Taliban are of the same mould as the Israeli government?

You seem to be saying that this was a revenge attack - some bastard had his kid (or his nephew, someone close and young) killed by some other bastards, and in response he killed a load of kids belonging to the bastards he blamed or at least close enough to them to make them worry.

And then tons more kids will be killed.

That is what the leader of the pakistan taliban is saying, a direct response to the deaths of the wives and children of taliban killed by pk airstrikes.The high colateral damage of us drone strikes is well publicised the pk military keep a much tighter reign on the reporting of the civillian casualties they cause. But hand on heart do you think the PK airforce is anymore discerning or capable or competent than the USAF?

And yes more children will die,either through direct action or through attrition. How many internally displaced persons are there as a direct result of the undeclared civil war, one million?two? two point 5 million? take a guess,how much do you think it will cost to feed them this winter, pakistan ministers put the figure at 16 Billion rupees, that's over 100 million pounds Stirling, that's if they can find them all and get the actual food to them which is no easy task then you have the problem of winter cold and epidemics sweeping the tent cities, at a time when the military were beginning to allow internally displaced refugees back to their homes this escalation is going to kill thousands if not tens of thousands of children,infirm and elderly.
5484f402cd28c.jpg

http://tribune.com.pk/story/802086/...eeded-to-feed-2-5-million-idps-says-minister/

Last edited:
Not really. Amis doesn't attribute such actions to long-term strategic behaviour. His view is more toward such actions as attempts to achieve short-term tactical objectives. This isn't really consonant with the history of most terrorism committed under the (often inaccurately applied) label of "Islamism", which since the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan has been about bringing about specific change, both within the ummah and without.

I don't think he really differentiates between the two. Horrorism is simply his description of suicidal mass murder, whether that be 911, Iraqi suicide bombers in crowded market places or Palestinian suicide bombers in Israeli cafes. And now this school in Pakistan. Maximum malevolence.

You point scoring prick. WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDREN?

Inconsequential as far as Pickers is concerned, no doubt.

He's likely knocking one out over this because it's given him the opportunity to be a boring cunt about the term "savage" being applied to people who deliberately target 150 odd kids and immolate their teacher.

Last edited:
Inconsequential as far as Pickers is concerned, no doubt.

He's likely knocking one out over this because it's given him the opportunity to be a boring cunt about the term "savage", wrt Taliban targeting 150 odd kids and immolating their teacher.
i think you'll find the taliban targeted a whole school of 1,000+ children and killed 9 of their teachers. don't try to make out you give a fuck about this attack when you haven't been bothered to find out what happened, and your prime concern here has been to score points off me

i think you'll find the taliban targeted a whole school of 1,000+ children and killed 9 of their teachers. don't try to make out you give a fuck about this attack when you haven't been bothered to find out what happened, and your prime concern here has been to score points off me

Oh fuck off, dog cunt.

Lemon Eddy has already made you look an arse on this thread.

Do you really want to compound that?

Most straight-headed people are.

Others try to score points about 'savagery'.
strange. none of your posts mention your abhorrence of the attack. you don't seem to find it vile, to find it atrocious, to find it cowardly: you've certainly not said it. the nearest you come is in your first post on this thread, where you say that targeting schoolchildren is primitive and uncivilized. the only reason you're on this thread in the first place is to score points off me, and the only reason you're on this thread now is looking for an argument while you're pissed.

strange. none of your posts mention your abhorrence of the attack. you don't seem to find it vile, to find it atrocious, to find it cowardly: you've certainly not said it. the nearest you come is in your first post on this thread, where you say that targeting schoolchildren is primitive and uncivilized. the only reason you're on this thread in the first place is to score points off me, and the only reason you're on this thread now is looking for an argument while you're pissed.

Well "scoring points" off you is a piece of piss, tbf.

You want me to condemn the action?

Done.

Why would anyone waste time reading the shit that you post unless it was for a row?

Ya navel gazing wanker.
if you want a row you might make some small effort to avoid looking to 3rd parties like a drunken bum. you might try to avoid looking like a clewless tosspot wanker. you might try one day. but after the sun's over the bowsprit you're all too often one over the eight.

Back
Top Bottom