Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Taliban attack army school in Pakistan

Sorry. But I can't help it, Coley. The geezer's a fucking bellend.
Sorry, not getting into it, plenty of other threads where you can tear each other a new arsehole, stuff like this demands a certain level of respect as to the issues under discussion, sorry if I sound like a 'stuffed shirt'
But even on here, mebbes certain levels of respect should be observed?

Calling brown people 'savages'? :D

Haven't read the thread but fucking surprised if it's only pickman's tearing someone a new arsehole over it.

Is that what's happened then? Or are people saying that folk who deliberately massacre 150 kids show savagery?

And Pickers couldn't tear an arsehole if it was drawn on bog roll.

Last edited:
Sorry, not getting into it, plenty of other threads where you can tear each other a new arsehole, stuff like this demands a certain level of respect as to the issues under discussion, sorry if I sound like a 'stuffed shirt'
But even on here, mebbes certain levels of respect should be observed?

Ok.

Medicine Sans Frontiers would be your best bet for pound for pound bang for your buck. http://www.msf.org.uk/country-region/pakistan?gclid=CKPqpKXSzsICFcjLtAodNB8AEA

Islamic Relief,Unicef or the Saheed Bhutto Foundation, Unicef aquired a bad reputation locally after the 2010 earthquakes though for pishing about in luxury 4X4s lording it up over the locals and getting next to nothing done

Last edited:
removed and reposted from brand thread,As Brand has pointed out Imran Khan has in the past campained for dialogue with the Taliban whilst condeming their attacks.
It looks like Peshwar has pushed Imran Khan into the Hawks camp.

Calling brown people 'savages'? :D

Haven't read the thread but fucking surprised if it's only pickman's tearing someone a new arsehole over it.

Its not brown people in general its people who shoot up a school are fucking savages because god told them to do it and I stand by it

With reference to certain actions?

Of course.

Unspeakably savage bastards.

Well done. You're reacting exactly in the way that they (be it the state of Israel, IS or TTP) want you to. They don't want you asking difficult questions like "why?", they prefer you calling them names and not thinking beyond that.

As for "unspeakably savage", I've absolutely no doubt you've spoken about how unspeakably savage they are, so cut the hyperbole, hmm? :)

It's like watching a pair of incontinent dossers having an argument about who's trousers are most piss-soaked.
something i am sure you've often seen while swigging from your bottle of meths.

perhaps if you unbefuddle your mind for a moment, you'll see spymaster joining the thread rather late and having a confused go at me. given your own predilection for leaving no post unanswered i would have thought you'd know why what happened happened.

Well done. You're reacting exactly in the way that they (be it the state of Israel, IS or TTP) want you to. They don't want you asking difficult questions like "why?", they prefer you calling them names and not thinking beyond that.

As for "unspeakably savage", I've absolutely no doubt you've spoken about how unspeakably savage they are, so cut the hyperbole, hmm? :)

Surely it's possible to have a visceral response to an act of savagery by calling it as such while at the same time thinking more deeply about the root causes and context? One need not preclude the other.

Maybe we should start a separate thread about appropriate massacre terminology, anyway. It's badly stinking up this one at the same time as the bodies of a bunch of innocents are still fresh in the ground.

Surely it's possible to have a visceral response to an act of savagery by calling it as such while at the same time thinking more deeply about the root causes and context? One need not preclude the other.

Maybe we should start a separate thread about appropriate massacre terminology, anyway. It's badly stinking up this one at the same time as the bodies of a bunch of innocents are still fresh in the ground.
there doesn't seem to have been much thinking about the root causes and contexts by many of the people insistent on calling the perpetrators savages on this thread. so while not impossible to combine the two the combined response not universally in evidence here.

there doesn't seem to have been much thinking about the root causes and contexts by many of the people insistent on calling the perpetrators savages on this thread. so while not impossible to combine the two the combined response not universally in evidence here.

The perpetrators shot, beheaded and set people on fire. Most of the dead are just kids. It's an act of savagery, no mistake about it. Root causes and all.

The perpetrators shot, beheaded and set people on fire. Most of the dead are just kids. It's an act of savagery, no mistake about it. Root causes and all.
if i'd wanted an example of the sort of simplistick thought going on i couldn't have asked for a better example than your ready contribution. thank you.

as it is, it is utterly meaningless removed from what went before and what will come after.

something i am sure you've often seen while swigging from your bottle of meths.

I only drink the finest turpentine, you boor!

perhaps if you unbefuddle your mind for a moment, you'll see spymaster joining the thread rather late and having a confused go at me. given your own predilection for leaving no post unanswered i would have thought you'd know why what happened happened.

My comment is about the unedifying spectacle the pair of you are making of yourselves with this childish point-scoring.

My comment is about the unedifying spectacle the pair of you are making of yourselves with this childish point-scoring.
what would you do, when someone like spymaster turns up as he did? i doubt you'd ignore him and if you've any suggestions of a better course of action i'd be pleased to hear them.

if i'd wanted an example of the sort of simplistick thought going on i couldn't have asked for a better example than your ready contribution. thank you.

as it is, it is utterly meaningless removed from what went before and what will come after.

In other words; 132 kids savagely murdered is meaningless according to you.

Back
Top Bottom