Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Super bowl 50

Instead of using the whole pitch to create an extravaganza they recreate a concert venue complete with phone camera morons. Me is unimpressed.

Bruno mars' half time show from 2 years ago was brilliant. He was good this time too but not enough to rescue it
That was the first time I really paid attention to him and though "oh hello, pop might be interesting again". I then listened to the lyrics on his album and quickly discovered I shouldn't have :D

In other news, that were a bit of a cannon from Newton!

Supposedly this happened

Beyonce delivers highly political Super Bowl halftime show

30FC892100000578-3436610-image-m-117_1454902589331.jpg

Every news item I've heard or read about the superbowl this year (and, now I think about it, every year recently) has mentioned Janet Jackson's tits. Is their exposure the only thing of note that's ever happened there?

Every news item I've heard or read about the superbowl this year (and, now I think about it, every year recently) has mentioned Janet Jackson's tits. Is their exposure the only thing of note that's ever happened there?
We're British, so the halftime show is pretty much of more note than the game. It was one of the more notable halftime performances, arguably even before the 'wardrobe mishap.' And 'wardrobe mishap' is a vaguely amusing phrase, so they like to repeat it.

Last edited:
Well thats a novel take on the panthers uniform. Fair play though.

also Killer, it was only one boob. Presumably two would have been more newsworthy than 9/11

Were British, so the halftime show is pretty much of more note than the game. It was one of the more notable halftime performances, arguably even before the 'wardrobe mishap.' And 'wardrobe mishap' is a vaguely amusing phrase, so they like to repeat it.
Wardrobe malfunction - like it's a complicated piece of engineering.

also Killer, it was only one boob. Presumably two would have been more newsworthy than 9/11
To the British, at least.

We're British, so the halftime show is pretty much of more note than the game. It was one of the more notable halftime performances, arguably even before the 'wardrobe mishap.' And 'wardrobe mishap' is a vaguely amusing phrase, so they like to repeat it.
Why did the American's end up calling it a 'wardrobe' malfunction rather than a 'closet' malfunction?

There must be a joke in the Beyonce routine about Panthers and defence, but I can't quite think of it.

Just managed to watch this on Iplayer (great being able to skip the waffle and ht show) very disappointed with the Panthers offense. Again the Broncos got to the QB so easily
i think wardrobe denotes costume, whereas closet is the physical thing you keep clothes in

And where R Kelly sleeps.

Back
Top Bottom