Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Super bowl 50

No guts, no glory :mad:

Held up, no try.

When a player carrying the ball is held up in the in-goal so that the player cannot ground the ball, the ball is dead. A 5-metre scrum is formed. This would apply if play similar to a maul takes place in in-goal. The attacking team throws in the ball.

Held up, no try.

When a player carrying the ball is held up in the in-goal so that the player cannot ground the ball, the ball is dead. A 5-metre scrum is formed. This would apply if play similar to a maul takes place in in-goal. The attacking team throws in the ball.
Only if you're held up though. If you leap and ground you're an instant legend.

So it's theoretically possible that you could score a try like that? Any YouTube examples of that happening?

So it's theoretically possible that you could score a try like that? Any YouTube examples of that happening?

Its possible but conventional wisdom is to try and go under a blocker as there is more chance of grounding and less chance of being held up because you were trying to be a flashy show off.

Its possible but conventional wisdom is to try and go under a blocker as there is more chance of grounding and less chance of being held up because you were trying to be a flashy show off.
Granted it's flashy but based on my very limited viewing of rugby I could see it being handy when you just can't break the line for ages next to goal line.

What did Martin o Neill have to say incidentally?
Something about him and Roy Keane being on a lads weekend for a laugh.

Terrible half time show. Well i know obviously it's Coldplay but it's really shit compared to the last two - katy perry and bruno mars

Back
Top Bottom