Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

LD Rudeboy said:
Yep. I've done it loads of time.

not even an official email from Ryan Air, just the confirmation number? very odd.

and - double paranoid - it is Ryan Air isn't it? no airline mentioned in the email..

Dubversion said:
ok - MY Neurotic question now:

do we really just show up at the airport with that confirmation/reference number and a passport, is that all it takes?

yeah silly. haven't you ever flown with the budget airlines before!

Dubversion said:
not even an official email from Ryan Air, just the confirmation number? very odd.

and - double paranoid - it is Ryan Air isn't it? no airline mentioned in the email..
Give them a ring to set your mind at ease.

SubZeroCat said:
Ive just looked at the website and it seems that I can book a return ticket from Liverpool St to Stansted (easier for me than Victoria) and its only £8.30....is that normal? :D

Not sure whether I should book it or not....

Right, has someone else booked their ticket with Terravision?? How else is everyone getting there?

marla_ was saying she wants to go by train but I would really rather pay £8.30 cos Im brass at the moment.

Vixen said:
yeah silly. haven't you ever flown with the budget airlines before!

of course i have, many times, but i've booked it myself and had a proper email confirmation, not just a code :p

Shirl said:
I need to get some Euros, any suggestions for how many? :confused:
I have no idea how much I'm likely to need for a week. :confused:
well i'm just gonna get about 100 euros changed up and then take my cash card to use at the cashpoint, i think its probably the easiest way to do it. but the money you take odviously depends on how you want to do things, you could go on a small budget and just buy cheap food and drink from a supermarket, which i think most people will do (i assume we can take our own alcohol onto the beach) or you could eat out at restaurants and buy big cocktails in the bars all depends on how you wanna do things... I will probably buy loads of stuff at the supermarket then treat myself to eating out a few times.

Apparently Italy isnt that much cheaper than the UK in bars, but its quite an Italian resort so i doubt it will be too much of a rip off.

I dunno whether to get coach or train either.. if it was Terrorvision, with Tony driving the bus whilst playing their greatest hits I'd definetly be coach, but as it is I don't know.

remember that cash points are extremely hard to come by in italy. i should imagine even more so in a place like this.

art of fact said:
sus said that there is a machine near the site apparently.
I'll get Euros and take the card too then. :)
I always worry about not having enough cash for those emergency bargains :D

mango5 said:
If anyone is interested in getting a train ticket Liverpool St - Stansted for £17.75 return I'd be up for making a group booking. I'll need to hear from you by 8pm today if possible as I need to confirm numbers and make the booking on my credit card. This offer is for people travelling out on the 8th and returning on the 15th only due to restrictions on group bookings.

I need 4 more people to get the group booking rate. PM if interested.
*gets excited at last*

Dubversion said:
there will be someone at the airport holding up a sign saying 'Unsound', they'll take you to a coach :)

Whats happening for the people arriving on the 7th? Do we have to wait till everyone else arrives?

art of fact said:
sus said that there is a machine near the site apparently.
Cool - I was wondering about that. Given that we may all be using it, I suggest starting with a fair amount of cash, though! :D

dervish said:
Whats happening for the people arriving on the 7th? Do we have to wait till everyone else arrives?

if there's more than just, say, you :) - i imagine you'll be catered for the same way.. the cost did include transfers so it must all be covered somehow.

:)

is anyone flying out to bari instead? if so how are you getting to the campsite?

my mate is flying out to Bari and is shitting himself abit because he gets lost using the tube over here and I don't wanna have to go meet him if he gets lost. :rolleyes:

Just got text from Dub....

Yay Me and Wolfie hanging with DJ Wheelibag! See you in a week.. PS I'm pissed

:D

I thought Wolfie was going next week.. He must be really pissed ;)

ChrisFilter said:
I dunno whether to get coach or train either.. if it was Terrorvision, with Tony driving the bus whilst playing their greatest hits I'd definetly be coach, but as it is I don't know.

I think I'm getting the coach.. Not sure though.. How much is the train standard rate?

liberty said:

They're let loose in london with their 'holiday money' :eek:

liberty said:

i got the same one minus the see you in a week thing. :rolleyes:

then had to put up with a phone call from the drunk eejit. :rolleyes: again.

Back
Top Bottom