Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

liberty said:
Just booked online it was very quick and easy :)

yeh, but all my money is in cash form at the moment (bank complications).. so i'll just rock up to the ticket office on sunday lunchtime :)

i'll have cocktails waiting for you all when you arrive.. ;)

Oh I am getting excited about sitting on a beach and dancing outside in lovely weather :)

Can anyone remember whereabouts on the thread there's the list of whose going? :)

Dubversion said:
yeh, but all my money is in cash form at the moment (bank complications).. so i'll just rock up to the ticket office on sunday lunchtime :)

Mines a Harvey Wallbanger :D

LilJen said:
Oh I am getting excited about sitting on a beach and dancing outside in lovely weather :)

Can anyone remember whereabouts on the thread there's the list of whose going? :)

page 15 i think (if you're on the same posts to page as me)

LilJen said:

Week 1
Liberty
oicur0t
Han
Blue Nun
Dubversion
Shirl
Wolfie
Pink Monkey
El Jugs
ChrisFilter
PieEye
Magneze
Iemanja
Eastender
Maggot
JTG
Hollis
Rozi
Kinsales
SZC
marla
wiskey
dervish
art of fact
boing!
longjon
Mation
mango5
golightly

Week 1

Liberty
oicur0t
Han
Blue Nun
Dubversion
Shirl
Wolfie
Pink Monkey
El Jugs
Jodal
ChrisFilter
PieEye
Magneze
Iemanja
Eastender
Maggot
JTG
Hollis
Rozi
Kinsales
SZC
marla
wiskey
dervish
art of fact
boing!
longjon
Mation
mango5
golightly

now with added Jodal.

Liberty
oicur0t
Han
Blue Nun
Dubversion
Shirl
Wolfie
Pink Monkey
El Jugs
Jodal
ChrisFilter
PieEye
Magneze
Iemanja
Eastender
Maggot
JTG
Hollis
Rozi
Kinsales
SZC
marla
wiskey
dervish
art of fact
boing!
longjon
Mation
mango5
golightly
Skim
LilJen

...now with added Skim and LilJen. Now that's value!

Meeting to take train?

Anyone going to take the train from Liverpool Street? I’ve got a travelcard to zone three, so I’m just going to get a return from Tottenham Hale (which is where I’m traveling back to). Will be leaving from L’pool Street, as I’ll be at work in the morning. Suggest a meet by train info stand (it’s near platforms 3/4, I think) 1.30pm to take any train thereafter?

And Jodal... I post all the time and they forgot me...
uzi.gif

:p

anyone know anything about the transfers, ie. Jodal is coming on wednesday, leaving on sunday, can he jump on the unsound bus (for a fee if needs be?) how easy is it to get back to brindisi from the campsite?

Dubversion said:

Please do - I want to get Liberty pissed again :)

And may be worth getting an E111 form - google it and you can download one online, but you'll need it stamped at a post office.

Not that we're expecting to be possibly incapacitated or anything...

Back
Top Bottom