Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

So the exodus has started.

Groovy....

In answer to people's airport travel panic -

the cheapest way is definitely the coaches - website has timetable. I'll be on the 13:35 on the 8th.

Trains - the dedicated Stansted Express is about £23 or something return but there are trains from Liverpool St that are slower and cheaper (these are, obviously, not the Stansted Express.)

The last time I got one of those I nearly missed my plane because of random British weather based problems.... :rolleyes:

liberty said:
Also thinking about getting the coach.. Does it go from Liverpool Street?

Yeah, National Express does (I think) as does the Terravision coach, which costs £11.50 last time I checked.

I might get it from there as I only live 4 stops away.

Actually Ive just checked and National Express have London (central) and London Golder's Green.

A return ticket from London (central) to Stansted Airport was £15

(is that London Victoria btw?)

ChrisFilter said:
tube to heathrow, flight from heathrow to stanstead.. job's a good'un :cool:

:rolleyes: :p

I need to find that bloody marla_ and we need to sit down and book our coach tickets rather than piss around talking about it.

yes - 13:35.

I'm getting a ticket on the bus tho - if it cocks up I'll get a Stansted Express instead as there's plenty time.

Can't be doing with buying in advance - I'll have too many things to lose/forget/drop :D

PieEye said:
yes - 13:35.

I'm getting a ticket on the bus tho - if it cocks up I'll get a Stansted Express instead as there's plenty time.

Can't be doing with buying in advance - I'll have too many things to lose/forget/drop :D

Ok see you on the 13.35 from Liverpool Street :)

might do a half-day at work on weds then.. can work until 1 no worries, then use a half day later in the year for a power wank or something.

YOU CAN'T BUY TICKETS ON THE TERRAVISION COACHES!

Have to buy before from one of their ticket selling points or online according to their website.

PieEye said:
YOU CAN'T BUY TICKETS ON THE TERRAVISION COACHES!

Have to buy before from one of their ticket selling points or online according to their website.

Oh for fucks sake! :D

Ok, so where are their 'ticket selling points' ?

Right PieEye I have just booked mine yours and Oic's :)

Journey type One-Way
Journey London Liverpool St - London Stansted Airport

Departing 8 Jun 2005 at 13:35

No. of tickets 3 adult

Fare per ticket for this journey is £6.70 adult

:) Looks like we're on our way :D

liberty said:
I wish I had known I would have got yours too :)

no. that's fine. I'll go by myself :(

Jodal is coming :D

I'll book out tickets now.. only thing is, we're supposed to be there 2 hours before flight, at 2:20, but coach leaving 1:35 won't get there before then.. this won't be a problem will it?

ChrisFilter said:
no. that's fine. I'll go by myself :(

Jodal is coming :D

I'll book out tickets now.. only thing is, we're supposed to be there 2 hours before flight, at 2:20, but coach leaving 1:35 won't get there before then.. this won't be a problem will it?

It will be fine 2 hours is the maximum :)

We should get there at 2.30 :)

Back
Top Bottom