Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

Cheers for that Cloo :)

We had visions of cramming sleeping bags into rucksacs and they'd be far too hot in the Italian climate anyway!

Can't wait to wizz round the ruins on a moped. Anyone up for an archeological moto convoy? ;)

x

Actually - that's a point. Is it silly to bother with a sleeping bag if camping do you reckon? I have a thin blanket that I could bring instead?

Liberty - did you say it was the same temp at night as it is in the day?

art of fact said:
if anyone wants to save money on post cards....

the_beach_at_metaponto.jpg

Looks abit like Dawlish.

PieEye said:
Actually - that's a point. Is it silly to bother with a sleeping bag if camping do you reckon? I have a thin blanket that I could bring instead?

Liberty - did you say it was the same temp at night as it is in the day?

It is very similar temp.. You will need a sheet at most..

I'm taking pillow cases a sheet and 1 small orange fleece blanket for comfort :)

art of fact said:
if anyone wants to save money on post cards....

the_beach_at_metaponto.jpg

Looks bloody brilliant and I think we can all imagine ChrisFilter lying soundly asleep in a pool of his own sick, hand down trousers and a massive grin on his face. Or is it just me? :D

jodal said:
Looks bloody brilliant and I think we can all imagine ChrisFilter lying soundly asleep in a pool of his own sick, hand down trousers and a massive grin on his face. Or is it just me? :D

Oh yes I can imagine that. Snoring and farting at the same time.

The italian beach babes will love that....

Spoke to the nutty Italian bloke who runs the café by work and told him where I was going next week. He says the area we’re off to has the best olive oil and organic vegetables, as they don’t grow things other than organically. He particularly recommended the sun dried toms and the artichokes. :)

jodal said:
No, I can imagine you lying soundly asleep in a pool of you own sick, hand down trousers and a massive grin on your face as well.

Apparently the beach at Metaponto has a strict "Topless Only" sunbathing policy.

I trust all the urban birds will adhere to the local rules.

Fear not - apparently the rule doesn't apply to Filter.

Have a great time guys!! :) :D :cool:
Wish I could be there, perhaps one of you will find a cyber cafe, and let us all know back home how things are going.

EastEnder said:
Apparently the beach at Metaponto has a strict "Topless Only" sunbathing policy.

I trust all the urban birds will adhere to the local rules.

Fear not - apparently the rule doesn't apply to Filter.

Oh dear EastEnder the words 'topless' and 'bird' in the same post :rolleyes: :p

Back
Top Bottom