Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

Are those the ones who were there on Saturday?

I dont suppose you or one of them left a jumper did you?

Btw, me and marla_ aren't going to Bar Rumba tonight anyway so thats cool

ChrisFilter said:
you've met him a couple of times.. he's coming to Italy :cool:

Hopefully coming to Italy, gotta clear it with the boss first.

(Sorry should have introduced myself; I am jodal filter, part of the filter gang from the filter Shires that are Oxfordshire.)

SubZeroCat said:
Are those the ones who were there on Saturday?

I dont suppose you or one of them left a jumper did you?

Btw, me and marla_ aren't going to Bar Rumba tonight anyway so thats cool

yeah, he's one of them. you got my message then? sweet.

jodal said:
(Sorry should have introduced myself; I am jodal filter, part of the filter gang from the filter Shires that are Oxfordshire.)

sweet jesus mate, I never told them we were hobbits.. you've fucked it all up now :(

SubZeroCat said:
Sort of. I was in bed and I just read it quickly and then signed off :D

Apart from not making it to Bar Rumba did you say anything else important?

I told you I'd hidden a bomb in your room, and to leave within 10 mins, but I guess it didn't work. Lucky really.

ChrisFilter said:
I told you I'd hidden a bomb in your room, and to leave within 10 mins, but I guess it didn't work. Lucky really.

Oh that black ticking thing? I thought it was a clock and gave it to our neighbours as a present :eek:

I thought they were being a bit loud....

this may have been covered (sorry - long thread) but does anybody know the law regarding scooters in Italy?

i don't even have my cycling proficiency test, will they rent me a scooter? and any idea roughly how much?

Dubversion said:
this may have been covered (sorry - long thread) but does anybody know the law regarding scooters in Italy?

i don't even have my cycling proficiency test, will they rent me a scooter? and any idea roughly how much?
you need a provisional driving license.. i think, might be able to con a 50cc bad boy off someone, but i doubt it for insurance reasons.

art of fact said:
you need a provisional driving license.. i think, might be able to con a 50cc bad boy off someone, but i doubt it for insurance reasons.

eek... we don't even have a provisional licence between us :oops:

Vixen said:
eek... we don't even have a provisional licence between us :oops:

I'm going to hire one maybe you, Dub and oic could ride pillion :D

05-05%20082204%20Stunt%20Team.jpg

Better hold on :D

liberty said:
I will hold you to that :D

Will be be seeing you at the end of the week?

oh no, actually. i'm arriving on the 15th at about 8pm, I think, & will get to the site on the 16th (staying in a hotel for the first night ;)).

:(

you've always got oic & dub though. ;) I wanna see photos.

Vixen said:
oh no, actually. i'm arriving on the 15th at about 8pm, I think, & will get to the site on the 16th (staying in a hotel for the first night ;)).

:(

you've always got oic & dub though. ;) I wanna see photos.

There will be evidence I promise ;)

by the way, i tried to book a return coach to Stansted using the Terravision company Sus and Roby recommended. they are a lot cheaper but there appears to be a glitch in the online booking - when you try and book a return it tries to charge you for two singles (even though all the way through the booking process it says it isn't)... i sent an email to the company, but i'm off work so i haven't had a reply. but they are dead cheap - £13.50 return to Victoria..

Dubversion said:
by the way, i tried to book a return coach to Stansted using the Terravision company Sus and Roby recommended. they are a lot cheaper but there appears to be a glitch in the online booking - when you try and book a return it tries to charge you for two singles (even though all the way through the booking process it says it isn't)... i sent an email to the company, but i'm off work so i haven't had a reply. but they are dead cheap - £13.50 return to Victoria..

Yeah, I had a look at those but you're only saving a quid doing it online so I'm going to get mine on the coach I reckon.

Woofuckinghoo! I need some sand and sea badly... :)

Back
Top Bottom