Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

bucket_spade.jpg

PieEye said:
Get it sorted people!!

I'm so excited - Italy, back home for 4 days and then Glastonbury :) Camping the whole way like a little hobo - me an my tent :cool:

I thought you were sharing with us :confused:

it's approaching with alarming rapidity isn't it? :eek: :D

i've put a forum here for any car sharing arrangements -

the p.a is getting a big overhaul -- new cabling -sockets-racks - re wire and paint job - should be taking 6k bass 4k mid 1k top - it's gonna sound sweet ;)

Wolfie said:

she was> now you get us>

lucky you

bloody hell someones eaten the full stops on this sodding laptop :rolleyes:

wiskers

sus said:

the p.a is getting a big overhaul -- new cabling -sockets-racks - re wire and paint job - should be taking 6k bass 4k mid 1k top - it's gonna sound sweet ;)

Yesssssss! I am soooooooo looking forward to this. :) :) :)

Wolfie said:

Yes - we did a Wiskey and Dervish swop cos onemonkey can't come (exams). I am tenting it now and hassling you guys for showers :D

sus said:

Oooooh hooo hooo, I cannot wait to hear (and hopefully play) this :) God I love PA systems. :D

Changing the subject, anyone need a fourth person to share a chalet with for the second week? I don't snore, or smell much, and don't really want to bring my crap heavy tent...?

longjon said:
Oooooh hooo hooo, I cannot wait to hear (and hopefully play) this :) God I love PA systems. :D

Changing the subject, anyone need a fourth person to share a chalet with for the second week? I don't snore, or smell much, and don't really want to bring my crap heavy tent...?

Where you from longjon?

In case there is any confusion. Iemanja, Eastender, ChrisFilter and myself are sharing a chalet.

There is no more room in our chalet!

longjon said:

OK all sorted!! Thanks!

Maggot said:
In case there is any confusion. Iemanja, Eastender, ChrisFilter and myself are sharing a chalet.

There is no more room in our chalet!
If anyone else wants to stay in our chalet, I will be subletting Maggot's bed.

Going rate is £10 per sq foot per night.

Ear plugs recommended.

;)

Maggot said:

Only on paper! :p I shall be doing a runner to the more feminine chalet inhabited by Cloo... :cool:

Iemanja said:
Only on paper! :p I shall be doing a runner to the more feminine chalet inhabited by Cloo... :cool:
Just to confuse everyone even more....!

Women. :rolleyes:

Besides which - we've got Filter. How could our chalet possibly be any more feminine! :confused:

:p

EastEnder said:

aaaand just to confuse well at least me even more my first week chalet has now fallen thru so once again if anyone blah blah blah oh fuck it i'll just bring me tent. :rolleyes:

EastEnder said:

Women. :rolleyes:

Besides which - we've got Filter. How could our chalet possibly be any more feminine! :confused:

Don't think I can cope with all the testosterone (i.e. smelly socks and snoring), hence the swapping... :p

Confusion is good, anyway, keeps us all on our toes!

Iemanja said:
Don't think I can cope with all the testosterone (i.e. smelly socks and snoring), hence the swapping... :p

Confusion is good, anyway, keeps us all on our toes!

Any luck with the backgammon set?

:cool:

Iemanja said:
Keep quiet about that, we'll only have more people wanting to stay there :mad:

Iemanja said:

:cool:

So who is in our chalet now? :confused:

I don't want any riff-raff.

;)

Skim said:
So who is in our chalet now? :confused:
Oh, you just had to ask didn't you.....:eek:

Will all those lacking a Y chromosome please stop inciting widespread confusion.

My head is all hurty.

:(

Cloo said:
You, me, magneze and Iemanja. So only people of quality, naturally. :)
So who's in our chalet?

Do we have a spare place or not?

Why do you miscreants have to make life so damn confusing?!?!?!?!? :mad: :mad:

I need a lie down.

EastEnder said:
So who's in our chalet?

Do we have a spare place or not?

Why do you miscreants have to make life so damn confusing?!?!?!?!? :mad: :mad:

I need a lie down.

Mwwwwahhhh!!!! My plan to confuse everyone has worked... I'll be splitting into two and sleeping in both chalets.

Back
Top Bottom