Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

yeah, I'd be up for a bit of exploring. Do you reckon we'll be able to find some mopeds somewhere then?

liberty said:
If they do i'll get the boyz round :mad:

boyz_dh.jpg

are you calling whoar chris a poof?

boing! said:
yeah, I'd be up for a bit of exploring. Do you reckon we'll be able to find some mopeds somewhere then?
yeah at the airport definately im pretty sure more locally, i mean there is more mopeds in italy that we have white transit vans... should be pretty cheap aswell like (insert euro sign here) 15.00 a day.

art of fact said:
anybody up for renting mopeds and doing a little exploring?
I'm up for exploring, but I only just managed to ride a bike for the first time at all a few weeks ago, and I'm a nervous rider, so there's no way I'm taking one of those mopeds out on Italian roads!

Yeah, get me a moped so I can mope around!!!! :rolleyes:

I'd definetely be up for it! I once drove a moped onto a school gate, it was great! Not since have so many people laughed at me! :(

Cloo said:
I'm up for exploring, but I only just managed to ride a bike for the first time at all a few weeks ago, and I'm a nervous rider, so there's no way I'm taking one of those mopeds out on Italian roads!

Well I'v never actually rode a moped before, but Im hoping I'll just work it out. I can ride a bike. :confused: :D

Cloo said:
they are pretty dangerous, but really easy to get the hang of. as long as you got your wits about yourself you should be ok...im not going onto any busy roads though, italian car drivers dont even check theyre mirrors*

*generalisation

liberty said:
If they do i'll get the boyz round :mad:

No need :D :D :D

HR are furious with me, actively glaring at me, despite the fact that they're my friends.. only got the time cos I'm mates with MD, but at last, had official confirmation that my time was booked, and cannot be revoked :cool:

Vixen said:
No! Actually! Just not going out! (haven't stole from you for weeks)! :mad:

Also, wanna be fit for the beach! :)

That was my plan, but then I had fried rice every day for ten days in China. :(

<wobbles lard at Vixen>

boing! said:
Well I'v never actually rode a moped before, but Im hoping I'll just work it out. I can ride a bike. :confused: :D
I can barely ride a bike yet... I'd have to get my shit seriously together in the next four weeks before I'd even consider that. In fact i won't consider it, it's too scary, unfortunately. I'm nervous at the speed a bike goes, I don't think for one moment I'll be able to take even a diddy motor for some time yet.

This is from someone who was left literally gibbering with fear after repeatedly nearly falling several times off a very small bike on a pathway as I was practising last week. :rolleyes:

Get it sorted people!!

I'm so excited - Italy, back home for 4 days and then Glastonbury :) Camping the whole way like a little hobo - me an my tent :cool:

Back
Top Bottom