Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

There'll be no orgies in our chalet, you young hooligan! :mad:

Our chalet will be a place of peace, harmony, spiritual contemplation, abstinence, enlightenment and hourly prayer recitals.

:cool:

no, don't.. I'm hoping she'll have forgotten ;)

I'm also wondering what people on here think flipping a bitch is.. sound a bit pervy dunnit! :cool:

ChrisFilter said:
no, don't.. I'm hoping she'll have forgotten ;)

I'm also wondering what people on here think flipping a bitch is.. sound a bit pervy dunnit! :cool:

Don't worry everyone, its nothing pervy! For once ChrisFilter was well behaved around the aforementioned beautiful laydee :p ;)

ChrisFilter said:

A good friend of mine from home has this very garrulous brother. When I brought my boyfriend of old back one Xmas and we met up in the pub, parents and all, for drinks, the garrulous brother slaps my arse and shouts across the pub to aforementioned boyfriend "Great arse! Martin - do you flip her?"

:oops:

Is that what you mean?

SubZeroCat said:
Don't worry everyone, its nothing pervy! For once ChrisFilter was well behaved around the aforementioned beautiful laydee :p ;)

only just..

actually, I always behave. and no, I didn't mean that kinda flipping!

Sus.. I'll PM you as well about this, but just wondering how people who're coming for a long weekend book accomodation, just drop you an email? Any details on taking public transport from Brindisi?

for those of you that have met 'em my mates Will and Jon might be coming, so the boyband comments will be out in force.

ChrisFilter said:
Sus.. I'll PM you as well about this, but just wondering how people who're coming for a long weekend book accomodation, just drop you an email? Any details on taking public transport from Brindisi?

for those of you that have met 'em my mates Will and Jon might be coming, so the boyband comments will be out in force.

Our friends might be coming, I already dropped robi an email - the bungalows on the first campsite are now all full, but there are apparently plenty of bungalows on the adjacent campsite and they are cheaper.

All you have to do is book ur own flights and email unsound and they'll book you in.

I've an email from Robi with prices, if anyone wants me to forward it, send us a pm with your email addy. (hope this is ok with u, robi, ;) )

ChrisFilter said:
I assume you're the "Stephen Gately" of the group?

:p

ChrisFilter said:
Oh, hadn't thought of that, but now you mention it... yeah... you are, aren't you? :D

ChrisFilter said:
I am the ugly one, but I'd rather be Tony Mortimer from East 17 if that's ok? or J from 5ive?

Just imagine Filter, if you went solo people could compare you to David Beddingfield and if you took up acting maybe Ben Affleck... ;) I always thought you looked a bit like Paul Nichols.

Dub & I are gonna "get a room" on the first night. A nice little hotel somewhere! :)

I can't bloody wait for this trip! Still :( that I'm gonna miss all you first weekers though, I reckon you should all stay for two weeks!

:)

jodal said:
Just imagine Filter, if you went solo people could compare you to David Beddingfield and if you took up acting maybe Ben Affleck... ;) I always thought you looked a bit like Paul Nichols.

Who is this?

Back
Top Bottom