Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

It should really should only be open to urbanites who've been on the boards for at least a year.

Can't abide these bloody newbies!!! :mad: :p

pinkmonkey said:
We need to start a second week list for Cloo

Theres

pinkmonkey
ElJugador
Cloo
Mation
Am now booked on! Huzzah! Made my off-with-lurgee day! :)

longjon said:
And me, the uber-lurker, I'm going too. Probably for both weeks. Have emailed to ask for tix, is there a better way to book, on-line or summink? Will bring some records and see if I can blag a set too, hee hee.
Access All Areas are less tardy ;) but you will have to pay the full cost up front (not that it's much anyway).

I'll make an exception for you seeing as though your bf has been on urban since it was all fields, for as far as the eye could see.....;)

longjon said:
And me, the uber-lurker, I'm going too. Probably for both weeks. Have emailed to ask for tix, is there a better way to book, on-line or summink? Will bring some records and see if I can blag a set too, hee hee.
Hurrah! :)

I'm there for both weeks too. :)

Week 1
Liberty
oicur0t
Han and Co
Dubversion
Shirl
Wolfie
Pink Monkey
El Jugs
Chris Filter
PieEye
Magneze
Iemanja
Eastender
Maggot
JTG
Hollis
Rozi
Kinsales
SZC
marla
wiskey
dervish
art of fact
boing!
longjon
Mation
mango5
golightly

Week 2
pinkmonkey
ElJugador
Cloo
Mation
longjon

EastEnder said:
I'll make an exception for you seeing as though your bf has been on urban since it was all fields, for as far as the eye could see.....;)

You're very kind.

Also, I've been planning to go for months now.

:)

Week 1
Liberty
oicur0t
Han and Co
Dubversion
Shirl
Wolfie
Pink Monkey
El Jugs
ChrisFilter
PieEye
Magneze
Iemanja
Eastender
Maggot
JTG
Hollis
Rozi
Kinsales
SZC
marla
wiskey
dervish
art of fact
boing!
longjon
Mation
mango5
golightly

sorry, had to edit that - the space between Chris and Filter was pissing me off no end ;)

yeah there's been hundreds of unsound parties hasn't there? and how many have their been since it became a regular haunt for us urbanites? 20-30?

so are you 2 coming to Italy then? It'd be great to see you there - and a unique opportunity for milesy to see the rare Italian Sea Badgers.

i think my first unsound proper was in 2003, but i went to the urbanite parties in the unsound arches in 2002.

Week 1
Liberty
oicur0t
Han and Co
Dubversion
Shirl
Wolfie
Pink Monkey
El Jugs
ChrisFilter
PieEye
Magneze
Iemanja
Eastender
Maggot
JTG
Hollis
Rozi
Kinsales
SZC
marla
wiskey
dervish
art of fact
boing!
longjon
Mation
mango5
golightly
Cloo!

Yes, I changed my booking - when I saw how many of you will be there then I thought it would be such a shame to miss all of you (as there's nothing stopping me making the first week). Just means making me own sleeping arrangements! :)

Another_empty_plane_to_dallas.jpg

Hellloooo!

Where are all the fuck heads???!!

Helllooo!

Back
Top Bottom