Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

Well, it looks as though I might be able to come to this :cool: I've got to use up just over a week of leave before the end of June, just need to get it booked...

Now I've got to read through this thread to find out what to do and how to get there.

Anyone got space? I think I'll come down for the first week.

:cool:

Skim said:
Well, it looks as though I might be able to come to this :cool: I've got to use up just over a week of leave before the end of June, just need to get it booked...

Now I've got to read through this thread to find out what to do and how to get there.

Anyone got space? I think I'll come down for the first week.

:cool:
I'm taking an apartment but have no one to share with at the mo - you'd be most welcome to share. :)

ok - have got a refund from glasto (amazing what happs when you threaten not to work for them :D )

and have moved it across to the great unsound fund - so we should be coming for the first week.

apart from that i havent planned anything.

wiskers

sus said:
there is a fair bunch going the second week only - not from these parts tho -

So are you and yours gonna don navy blue blazers on the first day,make us all wear name badges, give us a nasty free cocktail then try and flog us excursions :confused:

I´m intrigued.... :)

aye - roby's just practising her welsh accent right now -

offshores sticking on his sideburns-

we're sorting out the flight details at the moment - you should be getting a mail with them soon -the website of the other campsite we using is thru the beach picture herehere

i emailed the other week cos i want to go. still waiting for details. is this normal?

ChrisFilter said:
how are you deciding who goes to which campsite? or is it a spill-over site?
no - this is the main site that we're using -- everybody that has booked is going to this one - the other that we're using is right next door, and we'll use that if there are loads of people camping,and when the chalets on this one are full ---which they pretty much are now -

bluestreak - i'll get onto your mail - been away

pinkmonkey said:
So are you and yours gonna don navy blue blazers on the first day,make us all wear name badges, give us a nasty free cocktail then try and flog us excursions :confused:

I´m intrigued.... :)
I'm looking forward to the reps' show. I hear it involves exotic fruit and lots of lube.

pinkmonkey said:
So are you and yours gonna don navy blue blazers on the first day,make us all wear name badges,
hidehi01.jpg

roby, sus, Dub & "friend" welcome sunbound travellers....

;)

liberty said:
:( Dub will be company enough :)

Yeah. But I was just thinking of the travelling bit. Dub will already be there.

It'll be grand anyway, but would've been even better if there were a few more familiar faces staying/ coming for the second week.

Vixen said:
Yeah. But I was just thinking of the travelling bit. Dub will already be there.

It'll be grand anyway, but would've been even better if there were a few more familiar faces staying/ coming for the second week.

It would have been good to have you there in the 1st week :(

Still I'm sure both weeks will be great.. Just to be out of London for a bit :)

Week 1
Liberty
oicur0t
Han and Co
Dubversion
Shirl
Wolfie
Pink Monkey
El Jugs
ChrisFilter
PieEye
Magneze
Iemanja
Eastender
Maggot
JTG
Hollis
Rozi
Kinsales
SZC
marla
wiskey
dervish
art of fact
boing!
longjon
Mation
mango5
golightly
Cloo!
Kolonel K

art of fact said:
Week 1
Liberty
oicur0t
Han and Co
Dubversion
Shirl
Wolfie
Pink Monkey
El Jugs
ChrisFilter
PieEye
Magneze
Iemanja
Eastender
Maggot
JTG
Hollis
Rozi
Kinsales
SZC
marla
wiskey
dervish
art of fact
boing!
longjon
Mation
mango5
golightly
Cloo!
Kolonel K

And Skim – I just got my leave booked :cool:

i'm fully booked now - June 5th-June 21st.

and vixen from 15-21st :)

unfortunately i get back late tuesday night and go to glastonbury on wednesday

:eek:

Fuck it. I'm going to see if I can come at least for a week. I know I'll kick myself if I don't go. :rolleyes:

Liberty, oicur0t, Han and Co, Dubversion, Shirl, Wolfie, Pink Monkey, El Jugs, ChrisFilter, PieEye, Magneze,Iemanja, Eastender, Maggot, JTG, Hollis, Skim, Rozi, Kinsales, SZC, marla,wiskey, dervish, art of fact, boing!, longjon, golightly, mango5, Cloo!, Mation,Kolonel K Hopefully LD Rudeboy

Looks like its going to be a good week.

Better ask for the time off work

Back
Top Bottom