Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

I'm getting very excited. I have been thinking about flying out, will there be a plane full of urbanites and will the party start at the airport? :D I hope so.

Anyone know when the balance of the trip cost will be due? And will it include the accommodation or do we pay that on site?

Shirl said:
I'm getting very excited. I have been thinking about flying out, will there be a plane full of urbanites and will the party start at the airport? :D I hope so.

damn right the party will start at the airport :D

work said they changed their mind and I can't go, so I said, I've booked, so I'll just have to get a written warning :p

PieEye said:
I thought the rest was for accommodation - another £50? Have I got this wrong? Is it more than that!?

£140 if you're in a bungalow, £100 if you're in a tent.. so if you've paid £50, another £90. But you paid £100 didn't you?

PieEye said:
I thought the rest was for accommodation - another £50? Have I got this wrong? Is it more than that!?
Stop confusing me woman! :oops:

The deposit was 50 squid.

Total trip was 100 squid.

Bungalow was extra 40 squid.

I've paid me 50 squid deposit.

What now?

Hollis said:
Also got a backgammon and Monopoly set being flown over for the old farts corner..

:cool:

I looked for my backgammon set everywhere yesterday and I'm sure I've put it somewhere safe... :confused: (I think I've just proved beyond doubt I'm an old fart by losing it) Got a couple of months to find it I guess... tsk, tsk

At least I know where the volleyball is! :p

EastEnder said:
Stop confusing me woman! :oops:

The deposit was 50 squid.

Total trip was 100 squid.

Bungalow was extra 40 squid.

I've paid me 50 squid deposit.

What now?

okaaaay - keep your little summer kecks on, stroppy bollocks :p

The town itself was founded by the Greeks and is apparently one of the most important archaeological sites in that part of Italy. Even more excited now....

Rozi said:
The town itself was founded by the Greeks and is apparently one of the most important archaeological sites in that part of Italy. Even more excited now....
I noticed that; thought I'd check out what there is to see. So it's not just me who wants to see historical stuff. Looks like we could have an Urban Italy walk! Maggot? :cool:

Rozi said:

Indeed.. got a fair few books on it from my Uni days

I've always thought of myself as something of an Indiana Jones character.

Exploring lost cities and ancient remains, heroically fighting to keep priceless artifacts out of the baddies hands.

Course, if any of it involves walking down dark, tarantula filled caves, you'll find me cowering back at the beach somewhere... :eek:

bluestreak said:
i haven't heard back yet.

*crosses fingers*
You'll be fine - they're taking another site (or part of it) for the demand apparently, so there should be plenty of space. :)

wooo! me and a friend really want to go to this and without glastonbury this'll be my big holiday this year.

am currently waiting for glastonbury to refund me money but as soon as they do i'm paying up.

hopefully soon

Vixen said:
Is there anyone actually ONLY going for the second week? Or will I be alone on the plane?

:(

there is a fair bunch going the second week only - not from these parts tho -

Back
Top Bottom