Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

Like I said, will do a recce on the first day to find a good beach. I know what I'm looking for in terms of good beach-age.

Dubversion said:
anybody know if there's good snorkelling round those parts?
hopefully wolfie and i will have finished PROD IN A Box - a small PC/slide projector-based PROD - that we can get sus to stick through the system at some point.
:confused: Call me confused, but are you planning an underwater PRoD, won't the cloakroom tickets get wet? :eek:

so as i've fucked up glastobury i'm gonna buy tickets for this tomorrow. if anyone who knows me could PM the dates they're going so that i can decide which week to pick based on the amounts of mates i've got there. ta!

We were all originally going for 2 weeks then stuff came up so its just the one..

Still just to feel the sun will be great :)

bluestreak said:
so as i've fucked up glastobury i'm gonna buy tickets for this tomorrow. if anyone who knows me could PM the dates they're going so that i can decide which week to pick based on the amounts of mates i've got there. ta!
Come and keep us second-week bods company, mate! Not that I've booked yet, but as soon as they're in touch that's when I'll be going. :)

SubZeroCat said:
Nah, its all about the first weekers ;)
I think second week types are in a minority, it must be said! It'll be a shame to miss some of you guys, but what the hell, it's a lovely week in sun, whoever's about. :)

Time for a list of who's going in the 1st week then

Here's a start add if your going to be there :)

Liberty
oicur0t
Han and Co
Dubversion
Shirl
Wolfie
Pink Monkey
El Jugs
Chris Filter
PieEye
Magneze
Iemanja
Eastender
Maggot
JTG
Hollis

Liberty
oicur0t
Han and Co
Dubversion
Shirl
Wolfie
Pink Monkey
El Jugs
Chris Filter
PieEye
Magneze
Iemanja
Eastender
Maggot
JTG
Hollis
Rozi
Kinsales
SZC

Well, if I haven't heard from Unsound by the end of today, I'm going to book for the second week through AAA, which means paying upfront, but then I'll be sorted! : :cool:

Magneze said:
Aha, but my swift editing hid my embarressment ... sort of ... :oops: ;)

Yes, but can you hide you embarrassment when it comes to not being able to spell 'embarrassment'? :p

Liberty
oicur0t
Han and Co
Dubversion
Shirl
Wolfie
Pink Monkey
El Jugs
Chris Filter
PieEye
Magneze
Iemanja
Eastender
Maggot
JTG
Hollis
Rozi
Kinsales
SZC
wiskey
dervish

Iemanja said:
Yes, but can you hide you embarrassment when it comes to not being able to spell 'embarrassment'? :p
hidesbehindsofa.gif

I plan to go for the second week too.

:(

Wanted to go for the first, but second is better than nothing, I guess.

Wolfie said:
but I thought you were going to Glasto Vixen?

don't the dates clash?

Not really.

I'm going to Italy till the Monday or Tuesday (not sure if we've decided when to come back yet). Dub?

Then Glastonbury when I get back. It's gonna be a great couple of weeks. :)

But I reeeeally wish more people were going to be there for the second week too.

:(

Liberty
oicur0t
Han and Co
Dubversion
Shirl
Wolfie
Pink Monkey
El Jugs
Chris Filter
PieEye
Magneze
Iemanja
Eastender
Maggot
JTG
Hollis
Rozi
Kinsales
SZC
wiskey
dervish
art of fact
boing!

art of fact said:
Liberty
oicur0t
Han and Co
Dubversion
Shirl
Wolfie
Pink Monkey
El Jugs
Chris Filter
PieEye
Magneze
Iemanja
Eastender
Maggot
JTG
Hollis
Rozi
Kinsales
SZC
wiskey
dervish
art of fact
boing!

and marla_ (my close friend who hardly posts but is coming!! :) )

and myself and occasional lurker tigerlilly are going to go on the first week but i haven't pulled my finger out and unchained my wallet yet.

And me, the uber-lurker, I'm going too. Probably for both weeks. Have emailed to ask for tix, is there a better way to book, on-line or summink? Will bring some records and see if I can blag a set too, hee hee.

Back
Top Bottom