Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

sunbound unsound beach party

going to book ours with sus tomorrow - i'm probably going out on June 5th or so to help set up, then heading back a couple of days before the end (mebbe June 20-21) to prepare for Glastonbury :)

EastEnder said:
Dubversion ha sesso con le capre mentre mangia il gelato.

Just practicing my Italiano.

;)

What the fock you say? lol
Eees joke :)

Si .. eees posssible or no si is no possible get beeeg mac and coco cola at disco
and empty paddattas ?
bandit.gif

"Dubversion has sex with the goats while it eats the ice cream"

eh?

Eastender dorme con i driver del camion. E lui not neppure chiedere per soldo

Dubversion said:
"Dubversion has sex with the goats while it eats the ice cream"

eh?

Eastender dorme con i driver del camion. E lui not neppure chiedere per soldo

"Eastender sleeps with lorry drivers. His naughty children solder chickens" :confused: ;)

Dovremmo chiamare la polizia. Questo formaggio si conserva bene in viaggo?

Wolfie said:
"Eastender sleeps with lorry drivers. His naughty children solder chickens" :confused: ;)

Dovremmo chiamare la polizia. Questo formaggio si conserva bene in viaggo?

Blue Cheese? ;)

Oh my God! I understood all that! And there I was thinking I couldn't speak Italian... Well, I can't, but I seem to be able to read it!

digidub have confirmed that they're coming to play -- looks like they're gonna be there for 4 or 5 days- there is also an italian roots/dub band coming - along with headjam and dub dadda/crispy horns + a few itchy-scatchers there could be some nice jam being boiled up on the beach

a lot of people know about it in the area, and dubdada are definately touring their way down from the north of italy, so it's should be busy -

i just tried to add all the emitcoms together, but IT won't

Iemanja said:
I'll bring the volleyball ;)
I have it on good authority that the beach in question only permits topless volleyball.

That's fine by me, although I'm sure they'll make an exception for Chris.

;)

I will bring a pack of cards, so that those of us who are old and boring can sit in the shade and have a nice game of bridge.

I can't go first week, she can't go second week :( :mad:
So neither of us are going. Damn it! You're all going to have such a good time!

EastEnder said:
I will bring a pack of cards, so that those of us who are old and boring can sit in the shade and have a nice game of bridge.

After I played volleyball (NOT topless! :mad: ) I might join you, although I'm not keen on bridge I love poker! :D

We can have an old foggies corner where those of us of a more seasoned disposition can enjoy a nice glass of wine and a civilised game of cards, while of course keeping a close eye on SZC and the other youngun's as they build sand castles and play hide and seek.

Crispy said:
I can't go first week, she can't go second week :( :mad:
So neither of us are going. Damn it! You're all going to have such a good time!
:(

So who *is* going in the second week?

Rozi said:
We're booked! Yay!

Anyone else interested in seeing what the diving/snorkelling's like round there?

I'd like to snorkel - not that I really know what I'm doing but I like to look at stuff in the sea. :) :)

Are you very experienced?? Rozi Cousteau??

been snorkelling since I was knee-high to a jellyfish and got my PADI open water last summer. Probably in more for the snorkelling TBH, diving gear is a heavy thing to lug down to Italy!

Back
Top Bottom