Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Strawberry Fair, Cambridge (June 7th)

you're intending to bit outside my house?

are you a horse?

are you mental? :cool:

yup outside your house, nose against the window, breathing deeply next to your letter box... nothing creepy about that right:hmm::D

Nope not a horse, more a mockney goat really

Yes quite possibly...according to my shrink:D

:D

i didn't get the 'bit' bit. i still don't. :D

a small shells type space is ready for you round our 'ouse on the 7th, don't you worry bout that. :cool:

i've got the Friday off work so may actually make it to the Friday Fort drinks this year....depends on when the visitors are arriving too i suppose..

anyway. The Fort. i was drinking in their garden the other night and they had big boxes of lovely fleecy blankets for people to put over their knees (or shoulders if they so wished) - which was nice. :)

fruitloop - maybe see you at Perplexis' this Sat night if i'm not covered in dirt. :cool:

What time are you thinking of having a beer down the fort on friday night? I wouldn't mind putting some names to faces

Cheers

Ozzy

Strawberry Fair Secretary

erm whats the actual station i need to get off at? Is there more than one? I know i should know these things but i dont, gonna get me train ticket this week.:)

Really?? int that very far away like where the dragons are and shit? ok well i will book my ticket to there then.

oh ffs shells! you're as bad as me! i didn't mean it you numnut :D

idioteque, it'll be good to meet you...if we do meet in fact cos there'll be rather a lot of people there. especially if it's sunny :) in fact, if it rains i don't bother go down there.

i really am fuckin late.

Yeh,:)that doesn't mean no-one'll camp in the whole of Cambridge though. :p:D

Nah, we're not. Not on that common, anyway.

Not sure whether we're going to camp elsewhere, or just do a day trip, now. We haven't got round to ironing out the fine details. :D

oh ffs shells! you're as bad as me! i didn't mean it you numnut :D

I did think it didnt sound right, but i keep telling people i dont do geography, outside of London is where there be dragons as far as i am concerned. I havent booked me ticket just yet.

Can imagine if we went Orienteering together i reckon about 100% fail :D

Oh, now I've just read Will's post on 117.

So what shall we do, I wonder. We cannae afford guesthouses. Shall we take the risk? Thunks please urbanites?

I urge you not to "take the risk", because the risk is not to you, but to the future of the fair. Have a look on the website, where Ozzie has tried to list nearby campsites?

Ah. I really want to come to this but it's an absolute cunt to get to from Coventry. I don't suppose there's anyone driving back to the midlands afterwards is there?

<overly hopeful>

bluestreak said:
We cannae afford guesthouses.
You live in London dude. It's not exactly a mission to get to/from cambridge.

and yeah I was up for camping as well (want to test out my lovely new glasto tent) until I too read will's post :(

Back
Top Bottom