Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle - BBC2 10pm from 16th March

Like rollinder I was in hysterics at the 'rap singers, you've seen them' bit.
Not even sure why that was funny.

Yep... loved that bit.

Makes me realise I really haven't seen enough of him. Looks like I have a new weekly must-see thing. :cool:

i do like his delivery, he looked like he wanted to stand on the stage, smoking a cigarette as he delivered

sounded like it, and i quite like the now show:D
I like it too. Steve Punt and Hugh Dennis are slightly odd targets for rebuke though, considering they all worked together so extensively back in the day.

Loved the Moyles baiting :) Be interesting to how Moyles responds; can he sustain an feud that isnt based on him calling girls fat or ugly.

Frell! I missed the show (and even forgot to set it up, even though
I knew about it about a week in advance).

Guess it is the BBC i-player for me then.

Roxy641

All good apart from the Harry Potter bit...way too obvious and now what I expected from someone of Lee's calibre. Dan Brown however is fair game :D

All good apart from the Harry Potter bit...way too obvious and now what I expected from someone of Lee's calibre.

I laughed at the Potter bit but do wonder how Lee squares his dismissal of JK Rowling's writing for being 'childish' with his own love of Incredible Hulk comics!

they nuked you :(

Linda_Hamilton_-_Nuke_Scene.jpg

THE ACTOR KEVIN ELDON.

Give him his full name :mad:

haha. He used to live nearby to me, and a couple of weeks after glastonbury festival his car was parked in the street: it actually had "The actor kevin eldon" on the name bit of the glasto car parking badge.

:cool:

Well after reading in the paper that this was supposed to be really good, I was hoping to finally watch a comedy programme that wasn't shit.

It was shit.

I don't think it was shit.

It was alright, I suppose.

I don't have high expectations of TV. I always expect to be disappointed.

I didn't laugh out loud. Some of it was funny.

There were a few bits that were relatively brave, in terms of TV.

Like long pauses and rambling stories, IE talking about 'rappers'.

Back
Top Bottom