Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spotify

RubyBlue

faded and jaded
Has the supreme album titled Stoned Love. Diana Ross is featured on the cover. She never sang stoned love and hadn’t been part of the Supremes for years!

Crappy post I know, just wanted to vent.

What album was it?

Stoned Love was on the album New Ways But Love Stays in 1970.
NC03NTI3LmpwZWc.jpeg

The album Stoned Love was a compilation from 1978 with stuff from their first two 70s albums.
LTQyODkuanBlZw.jpeg

Then there was another comp Motown Legends: Stoned Love • Nathan Jones put out by Polydor in 1989, which despite featuring their 70s stuff from after Diana Ross left had a 60s photo with Ross on the cover for some reason.
NzItMjgzNS5qcGVn.jpeg

Or maybe it was a different comp?

Whatever, early 70s Supremes are the best Supremes and I salute you on your impeccable taste :cool:

What album was it?

NC03NTI3LmpwZWc.jpeg

The album Stoned Love was a compilation from 1978 with stuff from their first two 70s albums.
LTQyODkuanBlZw.jpeg

Then there was another comp Motown Legends: Stoned Love • Nathan Jones put out by Polydor in 1989, which despite featuring their 70s stuff from after Diana Ross left had a 60s photo with Ross on the cover for some reason.
NzItMjgzNS5qcGVn.jpeg

Whatever, early 70s Supremes are the best Supremes and I salute you on your impeccable taste :cool:
What album was it?

NC03NTI3LmpwZWc.jpeg

LTQyODkuanBlZw.jpeg

NzItMjgzNS5qcGVn.jpeg

I’m now going to check and get back to you! I love the covers \ pictures you’ve posted!

I don’t know how to cut and paste a picture from Spotify but if you look it up the album is the supremes ~ gold and also under the singles stoned love ~ the single ~ same picture with Diana.

I don’t know how to cut and paste a picture from Spotify but if you look it up the album is the supremes ~ gold and also under the singles stoned love ~ the single ~ same picture with Diana.
This one?
Screenshot_20220910-172157_Spotify.jpg

That's cos the track is taken from a comp which covers all The Supremes eras, so they've used a picture of the classic 60s line up on the cover. :)

Anyway here's Stoned Love for anyone who's not heard it and has been walking around with their life incomplete:

Bump for audiobooks…..
not sure when but Spotify now have (for premium users) free audiobooks.
I was thinking of cancelling although still sharing with youngest son at uni so can’t just yet…however this is a significant benefit…. the search function doesn’t seem that useful but they do have a lot of books I’ve been meaning to read/listen to ( naomi klein, george mombiot & marina hide).

anyone else using this feature?

Bump for audiobooks…..
not sure when but Spotify now have (for premium users) free audiobooks.
I was thinking of cancelling although still sharing with youngest son at uni so can’t just yet…however this is a significant benefit…. the search function doesn’t seem that useful but they do have a lot of books I’ve been meaning to read/listen to ( naomi klein, george mombiot & marina hide).

anyone else using this feature?
Yeah. It’s useful. I think there is a 15 hour a month limit

Info page…. About book acceso since 3rd October in uk.
anyone know if uk users can travel abroad with their Spotify audiobooks?
Yeah, WIFI is WIFI.

Obviously, data roaming is a different kettle of fish, though.

Yeah, WIFI is WIFI.

Obviously, data roaming is a different kettle of fish, though.
No that I want to fund Joe Rogan, but I have been wishing Audible would adopt a subscription model. Thier business model makes no sense to me. Owning audiobooks seems pointless IMHO

Back
Top Bottom