Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Spain vs Germany

T & P

|-o-| (-o-) |-o-|
Crunch game, this! I fear the Germans will beat us though.

If Germany does win, all four teams will have three points.

Game of the tournament so far. Don't care who wins but this will put the cat amongst the pigeons.

Think I'm right in saying that due to Japan's shock defeat to Costa Rica, Germany aren't actually out if they lose tonight?

Think I'm right in saying that due to Japan's shock defeat to Costa Rica, Germany aren't actually out if they lose tonight?
I reckon not in all circumstances. They would depend on the other match's result so out of their hands, but if the stars align they could still go through if they lose.

I saw the thread title and was hoping this was an announcement of the outbreak of war based upon some EU sausage row over a chorizo and a wurst recipe.

friedaweed has left the thread, friedaweed is still boycotting the WC., friedaweed still loves a sausage war.

If it was over sausages I think the Spaniards would find their inner berserker. They can get very passionate about their local delicacies and I wouldn't fancy the Germans chances if I'm honest.
Salsichas, buenas.

If it was over sausages I think the Spaniards would find their inner berserker. They can get very passionate about their local delicacies and I wouldn't fancy the Germans chances if I'm honest.
You are betting against the sausage eaters in a sausage war? :eek:

Spain do look very good. Germany are solid tonight, but not where they have been over the decades.

Back
Top Bottom