Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Feminists

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Something to do with Brexit one way or another

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Jose Mourinho

Votes: 11 12.0%

• Total voters
An IED doesn’t have to be a large device to cause massive damage, look at the PIRA coffee jar IED’s used in NI.

Not really - as well as the Venezuelan attack, IS havehave a wide variety of drones, everything from something you'd buy on the high street for taking pictures during fighting to home made/adapted things 3 metres across carrying half a dozen grenades and equipped with primitive, but only relatively so, jamming gear.

You can 'stealth it up' buy using carbon fibre and plastic componants as much as possible - it won't be invisible, but it will be smaller - stick a home made jammer on it and you've got something that a commercial air traffic radar wouldn't see until it got very close...

I love how urban has an expert for absolutely anything you could think of, from baking and gardening to stealth bomber drones, nuclear missiles and how best to dispose of a (hypothetical) corpse :cool:

Get some dogs

They are so out of touch our government. Everyone knows you use cats to deal with drones:
2v2i6xg.jpg

Gatwick: police examine drone after former suspects are exonerated

But the force’s head of crime also warned that wet weather could have washed away evidence, saying there were no pictures or video of the drone incursions into the airspace around Gatwick despite 67 sightings and that there was “always a possibility that there may not have been any genuine drone activity in the first place”.

You know what else doesn't leave evidence and isn't able to be photographed? Illuminati space lizards, that's what.

I love how urban has an expert for absolutely anything you could think of, from baking and gardening to stealth bomber drones, nuclear missiles and how best to dispose of a (hypothetical) corpse :cool:

And how a mere three-page :cool: thread gets started by an entirely different Urban regular, to avoid any necessity of even trying to start to read cupid_stunt 's main (41 page :eek: :mad: ) Gatwick drone thread :p

There's always a possibility that initially there was a drone but after news coverage it was withdrawn and then people started to report what they thought were sightings of drones. A bit like the bogus social worker phenomena .

I agree with this to some degree but when you've got airport employees and pilots seeing multiple drones there had to have been something.

Back
Top Bottom