Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Should Joey Barton be banned?

Should Joey Barton get a life time ban from football?

• Total voters

ruffneck23

front left
I dont claim to know too much about football but isnt this last incident the latest in a long list of thuggishness? and didnt he also get a jail sentance for GBH ?

So a repeat offender then, hasnt learnt his lesson so therefore should he recieve a life time ban?

I think so but i dont know much about football, id give him a ban for doing an incredibly good impression of a cunt ;)

Maybe not banned as such, but the mind boggles as to why managers want him on their team. He's a fucking liability. (and he's not even that good at football)

The thread had me thinking that it was some horrific assault. Then I watched a video of a man kicking some one in the arse.
what am i missing

The thread had me thinking that it was some horrific assault. Then I watched a video of a man kicking some one in the arse.
what am i missing

This is football. Even a player the same size as Jonah Lomu will go down if someone looks at him wrong.

Drogba3.jpg

for using Smiths lyrics in his tweets, he should be given some credit & leeway

""Shearers still on my case... I know I f***** up Alan, thanks for stating the obvious."

"Whilst were both stating the obvious about each other, can I just say for the record what a great player u were. Well better than me...

"But I have a better hair (which is not hard), wear well better shirts on TV and have a personality (something u lack).

"P.S. My final point, ur a s*** pundit/manager...

"I really don't like that p****, in fact I honestly despise him... Goodnight."

"My favourite memory of him though is when he dropped his spuds when Keano put it on him. Goodnight Al, sleep well matey..."

"Can do nothing but apologise to the players and fans.

"Still don't think it is a sending off.

"Still not my proudest moment but who gives a f***. We are safe.

"The head was never gone at any stage. Once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me. Never worked but god loves a trier.

"Think a few people are forgetting Tevez started the fracas by throwing a punch to the head."

"Right enough about yesterday, I apologise to everyone offended by it. If that's not enough for some, so be it. Life is too short.

"Things happen on the pitch, in the heat of battle sometimes. Not how we always plan them to happen.

"For there are brighter sides to life and I should know because I seen them, but not very often..."

Nah. I like joey. he's got anger issues but he's much smarter and much more interesting than either of the two fuckwits he 'assaulted' on the weekend

Not as smart as Tevez. As London Calling pointed out on another thread, Tevez played Barton like a violin.

As for Aguero - you mean the fuckwit that scored the goal that won the league. The fuckwit whose married to Maradona's daughter. The guy doesn't have to be interesting.

Not as smart as Tevez. As London Calling pointed out on another thread, Tevez played Barton like a violin..

He done well considering Mancini said he'd never play for the club again :D

As for Aguero - you mean the fuckwit that scored the goal that won the league. The fuckwit whose married to Maradona's daughter. The guy doesn't have to be interesting.

Yup, the racist one :D

Not as smart as Tevez. As London Calling pointed out on another thread, Tevez played Barton like a violin.

If Tevez played Barton like a violin then Mancini must be the entire fucking orchestra pit. Still, the time off clearly did the little orc good :D

If Tevez played Barton like a violin then Mancini must be the entire fucking orchestra pit. Still, the time off clearly did the little orc good :D

It's a murky story for sure but under FFP City couldn't afford to let him walk away on a free. This way we saved £9m in wages and bonuses and we'll get more money for him in the summer than if he'd been in the reserves. Probably up to twice as much.

He says he wants to stay now but we should recoup on him.

Nah. I like joey. he's got anger issues but he's much smarter and much more interesting than either of the two fuckwits he 'assaulted' on the weekend

He's thick as pigshit, a gobby twat that knows how to use google to make himself appear "intellectual"

The selfish prick almost single-handedly got his team relegated on Sunday, only saved by a penalty at Stoke vs Bolton.

A shit footballer who was past his best years ago, the only reason he still has a career is by making a name for himself having a pop at people on twitter.

He's thick as pigshit, a gobby twat that knows how to use google to make himself appear "intellectual"

The selfish prick almost single-handedly got his team relegated on Sunday, only saved by a penalty at Stoke vs Bolton.

A shit footballer who was past his best years ago, the only reason he still has a career is by making a name for himself having a pop at people on twitter.

That's not entirely true. He's recently been making moves to move into journalism, with some success as it happens. He's certainly not thick. Just uneducated like a lot of players who left school early.

That's not entirely true. He's recently been making moves to move into journalism, with some success as it happens. He's certainly not thick. Just uneducated like a lot of players who left school early.

Leaving school early is not an excuse. Footballers have enough spare time to get themselves through university. Nedum Onouha and Vincent Kompany being a couple of examples. I suspect Barton gets his education through wikipedia rather than bothering to go to class.

Back
Top Bottom