Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

Puppies are well hard work. I'm so pleased I didn't get one this time.

There's nothing like the feel of warm poo squeezing up between your toes first thing in the morning as you survey the damage.

IMG_0121-1.jpg

And to think, I have to go to all the effort of picking my nose.

TY, Soj and QoGgy :)

I like this one, too:
IMG_0009.jpg

That's her jungle :cool:

Fab :cool:

I love the way cat's whiskers change, sometimes bushy and big then all sleek. One of Mr. Kippers' whiskers fell out the other day - do they shed them naturally? - and I was fascinated by how thick it was at the end.

She is a beauty quode.

I have one of Lils whiskers that fell out in a clip frame.
I am keeping it for when I get my wand made at Ollivander's and it will have a Lil whisker core :cool:

Yes she is gorgeous. I took Lilly to the office where I work the day after we got her and I've never seen an office grind to a halt as fast :) Lil could easily have beaten Sepp Blatter in the FIFA election I think.

Easier second time around? No.

Mrs Chap and I had forgotten how much work pups are.

A springer puppy? once we've figured out how to harness that kind of raw power the world energy crisis is truly solved. Well done to A Chap and Mrs Chap....and good luck because that is going to be hard work.....

So...very...cute! How do you stop just picking her up and cuddling her all the time!?

Tis a springer puppy while they love hugs and cuddles they have the attention span of oh about .5 seconds. They'll take a hug and cuddle and then *whats that* boom like a Houdini made of cuteness they're out of your arms and into the face of something filthy and disgusting.

Springer pups are well cute, but fuck tonnes of work. And generate more carnage then a drunken tasmania devil

Omg forgot I hadnt subscribed! have now.

SO many gorgeous pets! I am in love with Jonatho/a?n the cat! Mr.Chap omfg@puppy!!
Totally in love with lizzieloo's dog as she knows and he is at the top of the list as a life partner for my Lilly. ;)

5558618786_22ac31be2d_m.jpg

My lovely old girl, Saffy. Rescued her at 7 weeks old from Llanelli Dogs Home. She is 15 this year and kinda wonky some days now.

3519689874_09f8728bfe_m.jpg

Omg forgot I hadnt subscribed! have now.

SO many gorgeous pets! I am in love with Jonatho/a?n the cat! Mr.Chap omfg@puppy!!
Totally in love with lizzieloo's dog as she knows and he is at the top of the list as a life partner for my Lilly. ;)

5558618786_22ac31be2d_m.jpg

He's already in love with a brindle (mostly) staffy but I reckon he'd be up for a torrid affair :)

My lovely old girl, Saffy. Rescued her at 7 weeks old from Llanelli Dogs Home. She is 15 this year and kinda wonky some days now.

3519689874_09f8728bfe_m.jpg

Our old girl Treacle is 11 and this is starting to apply to her more and more :( I love the pic of the two of them snuggling.

There is far too much cuteness on this thread atm.

a_chap, that has to be one of the cutest pups I've ever seen.

OMG Strumpet, Saffy is GORGEOUS :cool:

Here is her majesty, doing what she does best - sleeping ...

In my housemate's motorbike trousers:

DSC02244.jpg

On my book:

photo(4).jpg

Mr Kippers being watched by his nemesis, Treacle, from next door. She is an ex-farm cat so doesn't suffer fools or ginger and white cats very gladly :oops:

34768_416941026499_705801499_5311961_2376487_n.jpg

Mr Kippers being watched by his nemesis, Treacle, from next door. She is an ex-farm cat so doesn't suffer fools or ginger and white cats very gladly :oops:

34768_416941026499_705801499_5311961_2376487_n.jpg

That is just begging for a caption. Especially something from Treacle.

Unfortunately I am not your woman for it, being just about to drain the last of a bottle of Muscadet and unable to think of anything that won't embarrass me tomorrow. :oops:

Back
Top Bottom