Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

Aw, thanks everyone. Quite a character and glad to know he gave you all a few giggles with his antics!

so sorry to hear this (((CRI and family)))
Malc was great and you took some lovely photos of him - and his antics - that you shared with us.
Almost six years is a good age for piggies ...

Reactions: CRI
Thanks again everyone. Griff's bearing up well, enjoying parsley, leaves and still necking the hay. Lots of cuddles, too. Will keep a close eye because it's usually at the two week mark they really realise they are alone :( The dilemma if he does get depressed is whether to get a young pig (who might be a bit too much for the old man) or try to match another adult boar (finding one won't be easy) or just try and cuddle him a lot and hope he'll be okay on his own. Will keep you posted.

Oh that has actually properly upset me which I know is a bit silly but Malcolm and Griff were just such a feature. I just thought they would always be around :-/

Late catching up but so sad to hear we've lost a true Urban75 character.

Hugs to Griff and CRI

Thanks for all the photos and smiles little pig

Oh, you guys are making me well up again!

I find it really humbling that every pig, every cat, dog, whatever genuinely has a unique personality. Hug your special creatures tonight.

Griff's still doing well - snarfed a big bunch of parsley, literally gulped 10 mls of "dandelion juice" from a syringe (it's Bio-Lapis probiotic/prebiotic rehydration, general health tonic stuff) and is also still munching grass and hay. Will check his weight tomorrow - am guessing he's putting a bit on.

Thanks again everyone! :)

CRI - I only just looked at this thread for the first time in a few days, I am so sorry for your loss. I've had Guinea Pigs as pets myself and know what fantastic characters they are. Love and sympathy to all of you. Hope Griff is doing OK without his buddy. xx

Oh, this is sad. I've not had much to do with guinea pigs in my life but I've always enjoyed Malcolm and Griff on this thread. So sorry to hear this CRI. He was a very handsome pig.

We're eating steak.

Now Noodle is eating steak.

The other half of one of my steaks will, of course, be broken into little kitty-sized pieces and reserved for Midnight.

We're eating steak.

Now Noodle is eating steak.

The other half of one of my steaks will, of course, be broken into little kitty-sized pieces and reserved for Midnight.

you realise all this is being read on a parallel feline interweb. that's why noodle turned up.

you will open the curtains and have a queue outside tomorrow...

many-cat-cats-island.jpg

:p

Back
Top Bottom