Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

And you really think a cat would think a dyed tip of her tail would be best? You're on a wind up right?

If you're being serious, doing that kind of thing is about your own vanity, it has fuck all to do with the cat's

And you really think a cat would think a dyed tip of her tail would be best? You're on a wind up right?

If you're being serious, doing that kind of thing is about your own vanity, it has fuck all to do with the cat's

I'm only suggesting it for shits and giggles, I doubt she'd notice much to be fair but the likelihood of me getting near the cat with any kind of liquid would end in disaster anyway. Me and a friend were just giggling about the thought of it earlier.

Or I'd end up with purple streaks on everything as she flicks her tail around.

Solved the missing socks riddle.

1002422_10152924732800257_1649681850_n.jpg

He's in the bad books for chewing the cuff of my new jacket (literally had it hours), he pulled it out of the ottoman and chewed it :(

Not strictly my pets. They belonged to my ex and hated my guts but I took the pics so :p

Charlie is the grey one the yellow one was his missus Daisy.

C&D3.jpg

C&D2.jpg

charles.jpg

Charlie's one and only trick... "High five Chuck!"

Charlie-Waving.jpg

you know they are basically dinosaurs right? cute dinosuars

I took Tank out for a walk last night and he dragged a massive bough round half the block, determined to take it home with him, despite it being bigger than his head. He only gave up on it when spotting a mog and getting very aereated. When we got back in he was still meandering about looking for his bough. Its not here Tank. It's in the street somewhere. Get yourself some rest.

He never rests

I bought a laser pointer for the cat today.

It took him all of two minutes to work out that when the red dot appeared he should come and put his paw over the thing in my hand rather than the thing on the wall 3 metres away :cool:

Clever bastard :cool:

I've had one since may. Cat still doesn't understand

Sadly this is an RIP post - for my beautiful, timid, noisy lovely Buffy cat, who died this morning after becoming ill four days ago. Here are some of her "best bits" across her three years, which were over far too quickly. :(

29351_10150188718440515_5753285_n.jpg

29351_10150188718500515_7147879_n.jpg

30461_10150189844465515_3364730_n.jpg

38580_10150224903425515_5478598_n.jpg

165164_10150339453480515_3625708_n.jpg

Buffy portrait.jpg

Rest in peace my little furry love.

Also as requested, Schmetterling here is my tribute to Buffy cat.

Sadly this is an RIP post - for my beautiful, timid, noisy lovely Buffy cat, who died this morning after becoming ill four days ago. Here are some of her "best bits" across her three years, which were over far too quickly. :(

View attachment 34226

View attachment 34227

View attachment 34228

View attachment 34229

View attachment 34230

View attachment 34231

That actually made my eyes sting! What an adorable little thing. And she was only three years old?

Liked for the lovely photo tribute.
Sorry for your loss Agent Sparrow :(

Back
Top Bottom