Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Self-indulgent pet thread

ffs_zpsb7d9d712.jpg

:facepalm: :D

I let Tigger run around the garden while I moved his cage nearer the house to stop the driving rain soaking the inside.

Because I've moved the cage, he now isn't sure where it is. Can I herd him into it, can I hell! He's led me a merry chase round the garden on three separate occasions (the last one in the pitch dark), and I swear he's enjoying it.

So he's having a night out on the tiles tonight - nothing I can do about it. I've propped one of the cage doors open, and I just hope that he decided bunny pellets are nicer than pointedly eating grass at me every time I go out to try and encourage him in!

Reactions: CRI
I let Tigger run around the garden while I moved his cage nearer the house to stop the driving rain soaking the inside.

Because I've moved the cage, he now isn't sure where it is. Can I herd him into it, can I hell! He's led me a merry chase round the garden on three separate occasions (the last one in the pitch dark), and I swear he's enjoying it.

So he's having a night out on the tiles tonight - nothing I can do about it. I've propped one of the cage doors open, and I just hope that he decided bunny pellets are nicer than pointedly eating grass at me every time I go out to try and encourage him in!
Hope no foxes or other beasties about, or he's checked into a nearby hotel or somethin.

Griff had his staples out yesterday. Apart from one well-aimed Kung fu kick at the vet, he was very brave. Wound's healing well. He has to go for monthly check ups to see if the lumps come back and check on the ones on the right side to see if they get bigger and need to come out. Otherwise, he's back to being good old Griff! (He says thanks for all your support and wishes, or at least I think that's what he said! :) )
8443062288_856449a627_z.jpg
8441970083_73f64ce317_z.jpg

One of Luke's favourite spots in in the corner of the lounge. It overlooks the kitchen and is also next to the stairs. He likes to keep an eye on goings on in the house from here. If he's feeling left out he'll peer over the edge and greet the house with a little 'meow'. Often an extended paw is enough for him to get noticed

2013-02-04102011_zps4d3baebb.jpg

Oh, a friend of mine has three Bengal girls. They're getting on a bit now. Used to prowl around the flat like you'd imagine big cats would in the wild. Gorgeous they were.

yeah shes a big cat in a little cat frame.
bit of a hunter and anything that moves is fair game. no more rats here.
lovely nature but takes no shit.
follows me around talking nonsense, thats in between naps n snacks.

This is Tucker. We got him from someone of facebook who couldn't keep him anymore.

Tucker.JPG

This is Lady. I'd seen her before in fields and thought she was a wolf. One day, she wondered in from the forest one day, sat down beside me and stared into my eyes. She was half-starved and her coat like steel wool. She is a hunter, often bringing home ducks and turkeys. She eats every scrap, too. We often wonder where she comes from, not even the vets recognize her breed.

lady.JPG

Back
Top Bottom