Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

I get why the difficulty is part of the soulbourn games but it is daunting. Not everyone enjoys getting gud. I cheated my souls experience.

Got this a couple of weeks ago, its good, frustrating but good, it is not dark souls..

Last night I realized I had loads of skill points that I hadn't assigned, so went and assigned them, went back and did some training , and finally, I had a dark souls moment, where I was able to kill a fucker I was having trouble with before , now I'm hooked

so i'm not skilled enough to beat this game by reflexes anymore

restart stealthy stealthy :D

and practise with undead dude

so much easier

£24.99 at the moment. At least think it still is.

Probably not my best reentry point to soulsbourne (let's not have that debate), it is... difficult. But its aesthetic is so far up my street we've decided to move in together and make a go of it.

I sometimes wonder whether I want an easy mode for this kind of game... The obvious answer is fuck no, the difficulty renders these environments more impactful. But when does a normal person get the opportunity to put in the hours needed to 'git gud'? Although I suppose there are active modding communities if you really want that.

Last edited:
I have spent like 4 hours on one of the stupid generals. I beat the er... chained dude in like 5 attempts and now this fucker has taken me at least 20 so far. Git gud they say, it just takes practice they say.

it takes a lot of practise and timing

go back to the undead dude by the first temple and train train and train some more

even then its still a fucker

is everyone coughing yet :hmm:
:)

it takes a lot of practise and timing

go back to the undead dude by the first temple and train train and train some more

even then its still a fucker

is everyone coughing yet :hmm:
:)

Nah, I'm using my res as strategic run away.

Reactions: Ax^
Back
Top Bottom