Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Dungeon Crawl : Stone Soup

I do actually like having companions in Crawl. It gets very lonely down in the dungeon. I often play Hep just so that there's always someone else around.

Nice :cool:

Am currently on a level 19 Formicide Conjurer of Gozag. Two runes down, and about to storm the royal jelly for the third. First time down there and fuck me ive been torn sideways from malmutations (Str - 4, Dex+Int - 2). Gonna have to quaff the shit out of a potion and see what happens, but I have some lovely other mutations :(

For some reason the orb run didn't throw pandemonium lords at me but lots of holy monsters, including a Seraph. All fell before me obvs. Final mutation was'Hurl Damnation' both massively useful and maybe why the angel themed orb run happened.

Nice. Do you never get bored of Demonspawn Berserkers though? I mean they're good cos of the variety of mutations but you never even have a different god (it's always trog innit).

Nice. Do you never get bored of Demonspawn Berserkers though? I mean they're good cos of the variety of mutations but you never even have a different god (it's always trog innit).
Sometimes I play naga berzerker for variety lol. Got one to zot 5. I've tried magic backgrounds a few times before but never had the patience really. I like being able to go full slaine.

I read in versions later than my one they've restricted all berzerkers to only be able to wield weapons with fire or ice brands. Thematically it fits but fuck that. I want all the arcane wargear, electric brand on a sling is murderous.

I read in versions later than my one they've restricted all berzerkers to only be able to wield weapons with fire or ice brands. Thematically it fits but fuck that. I want all the arcane wargear, electric brand on a sling is murderous.
Oh I haven't seen that but I've only played a few times recently and not Berserkers.

I've been trying to win with a Djinn for the past few months (you learn random spells every couple of levels and can't read books, and you don't have MP, you use HP to cast). It's taken 45 goes but....

1667168818518.png

1667168699231.png

Finally got some decent spells - Infestation, Ignition and got Wyrmbane off a naga in the snake pit. The Warlock's Mirror was in a shop in Orc Mines. Best shield in the game.

Back
Top Bottom