Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Searching for a big head sheepskin hat

My fella's got a big head, and I got him this. Toasty warm, fits perfectly.

Ah, you need 65cm. That is a MASSIVE head :D
My head is in proportion to my six foot six frame. But yes I need size massive. I have found a trapper hat in cloth but that won’t do.

It’s about the shape of the head as well. Where it is widest.

The best suggestion was to go Bethnal Green Road and go and try stuff on and haggle. Wearing my gardening clothes.

I say this as have bought several trapper hats that looked lush recently and they said they would fit but they were liars. I hate sending stuff back.

I gave my ex bro in law one for christmas rather than send it back as well as Malt and he is still shocked. It was eighty quid ffs.

I am at end of spends for January but do have two thin merino wool hats that I am loving. Same brand, one is double weight. They both seem about the same weight as a pair of knickers but are so warm.

But I want the big sheepskin lumberjack look.

Please continue to keep an eye out friends for the one big hat, the right one.

This is the closest I have got but I want black and it’s from the USA but is a Russian hat and I’m confused. But they do xxxl which must be MASSIVE!

This is the closest I have got but I want black and it’s from the USA but is a Russian hat and I’m confused. But they do xxxl which must be MASSIVE!

That says xxxl is 63cm. :(

They are not that hard to make, I reckon you could buy a basic Ikea sheepskin and get someone with an industrial sewing machine to run one up. It would probably need to be lined, maybe you could cannibalise a non-sheepskin version for lining & fittings, and scale the pattern up.

(This is genuinely a semi-serious suggestion).

They are not that hard to make, I reckon you could buy a basic Ikea sheepskin and get someone with an industrial sewing machine to run one up. It would probably need to be lined, maybe you could cannibalise a non-sheepskin version for lining & fittings, and scale the pattern up.

(This is genuinely a semi-serious suggestion).
Back to basics would be better. First catch your sheep...

bafkreigbmh3vvuybh3gdfctkhon3kfmxp5ch5pvp4sqnvdpig2nyq56fr4@jpeg

from 'why you should have a cat' on blooski

:p

Back
Top Bottom