Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Scumoween squat party, London

What would have been the response if it was me?

I think you might have been going to the wrong 'licensed' raves imho....... oh well each to their own.....

On that note Ive gotta go sort out my fixie :D
I would have done my best to treat you with kindness and sympathy :D

Each to their own indeed :) tbh, my list of licensed raves attended is... rather short. I just have a soft spot for a dirty, filthy warehouse and techno in a rather restricted range of bpms.

I would have done my best to treat you with kindness and sympathy :D

Each to their own indeed :) tbh, my list of licensed raves attended is... rather short. I just have a soft spot for a dirty, filthy warehouse and techno in a rather restricted range of bpms.

The Orbit in Leeds was licensed and played only the very best Detroit techno. And you didn't wander into the morning brightness looking like you'd spent the night foraging for brambles.

I think im probably put of as the last squat party I went to (well kinda forced to go to) was at a kwik fit in bristol....... there were done up cars and barry boys all over the place, and I staggered looking a bit like swampy.

I mainly go to the bang face club nights, which are fucking ace (although the venue its changed to has nazi security, but it never seems to stay in the same place too long)......... they have fucking ace music there. Of a much higher standard than anything I've come across at free parties, and for me the music is what its all about. (and some drugs)

Hi there, I am a reporter on the Observer newspaper writing a piece on the resurgence of street culture, raves etc . The piece is looking at the growing popularity of such events as mainstream clubs suffer. Who 's good to talk about all this? They can be anonymous if they prefer. Best, Mark

Hi there, I am a reporter on the Observer newspaper writing a piece on the resurgence of street culture, raves etc . The piece is looking at the growing popularity of such events as mainstream clubs suffer. Who 's good to talk about all this? They can be anonymous if they prefer. Best, Mark

oh dear oh dear oh dear!
i'd do a runner NOW Mark :eek:
read the faq and fuck off eh!

you ain't seen me right :hmm:

*taps nose*

LOL :D

You might be better off asking in some forums which are more dedicated to squat and free parties...

Mark, what are your views on U2? :D

*sets up deckchair, just in case.

Toby Jug is the bloke who organised last weekend's shindig in Holbon.

The Orbit in Leeds was licensed and played only the very best Detroit techno. And you didn't wander into the morning brightness looking like you'd spent the night foraging for brambles.

Detroit techno? Fucking do one ya big fairy.

There is no resurgence, it never went away. This one just happened to get mainstream press.

you didn't wander into the morning brightness at all as it closed at 2am.

dontwanta.gif

Do you need sorting mate?

Try copying an article written by a Crime, Defence & Legal Affairs Correspondent and passing it off as your own :)

Back
Top Bottom