Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Ryan Giggs resigns as Wales Manager

Bingoman

Breaking on the BBC website that he has resigned with immediate effect, so will Robert page get the job on a full time basis?

I wonder what took so long to go?

I was really confused cos I thought he'd already resigned. Why do it now and not when he first knew he was going to court? Has somebody had a word?

It's the gigg economy. He'll probably be doing web design for a couple of weeks, then plastering.

He's been cleared on all three charges so what do you think might happen next?

Former Manchester United footballer and ex-Wales manager Ryan Giggs has been cleared of allegations he assaulted his ex-girlfriend and her sister.
It comes after charges were withdrawn by the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) at a hearing at Manchester Crown Court.
Mr Giggs, 48, has always denied assault and controlling or coercive behaviour towards Kate Greville, 38, and assaulting her sister Emma.
Judge Hilary Manley directed that he was not guilty on all three counts.

He's been cleared on all three charges so what do you think might happen next?
Mendy was cleared of all his charges as well - sparked total meltdown on City forums with the rental mysoginists and those who think he's a wrong un. Either way he's tarnished.

Mendy was cleared of all his charges as well - sparked total meltdown on City forums with the rental mysoginists and those who think he's a wrong un. Either way he's tarnished.
Giggs has still got the shagging his brother's missus stuff unfortunately...

Yeah, I don't think we'll ever see him in a football job - or any kind of high profile job, in fact.

Yeah, I don't think we'll ever see him in a football job - or any kind of high profile job, in fact.
You'd think so wouldn't you.

Oh.

Off to Saudi I guess. He was training with City today. There's a more recent The Athletic article but it's paywalled.

Loads of players coming out in support of him

You'd think so wouldn't you.

Oh.

Off to Saudi I guess. He was training with City today. There's a more recent The Athletic article but it's paywalled.

Loads of players coming out in support of him
Signed for Lorient in France. Would imagine it’s a lot less money than Man City but didn’t have to wait long to get another club. Depressing IMO.

Back
Top Bottom