Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Recommend me some stoner rock

iona

idle and disorderly
(I find musical genres baffling but I think that's roughly what I'm asking for :confused:)

I went to see Stöner and Mario Lalli & The Rubber Snake Charmers playing last night and it was awesome. Please recommend me more stuff that sounds like this?

Thanks, loads of great stuff here!

Also, it pleases me greatly to think that Earth and Earthless might've played at least one gig together at some point. My ideal imaginary version of this also has Earth Crisis for some reason playing a set in between.

You've reminded me I'm actually friends with someone who's really into Bongzilla but he talks about them the way I'd talk about the crappy nu metal I still listen to :oops: so I'd never paid them any attention before. Gonna get him to inflict some more of his "stupid stoner metal" on me now I know I like them.

Links aren't working for me ATM so this might not be what you're looking for. It's a pretty well known classic of the genre. Stoner / Desert Rock. Opening track is still fucking immense. Like a truck driving at you but you know it's all gonna be OK.

Back
Top Bottom