Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Recommend a fastish estate

Ferrari 456GT Venice?

xju8uevjuq361.jpg
Wasn’t that a one off for the Sultan of Brunei?

Or perhaps the lake district, M5 etc :(

Not really, congestion only happens if you are the same place,at the same time, as lots of other people - so worcester to Glasgow in 5 hours if you leave about 10am, or after 6pm, and anyone who drives through Keswick on a Saturday morning needs their head examined.

Neither electric nor hybrid cards do anything about congestion - same sized lump of metal sitting in the space on the road.

Everything that's wrong with the US custom scene in one vehicle. Hideous starting point, too much power for the antiquated chassis, oversized modern wheels and many period incorrect adornments.
I've watched Fast and Loud and what you say applies to a lot of the cars they do. They seem to delight in taking a potentially very good restoration and, at best, spoiling a good car. I can understand resto mod, but not the vandalism they undertake.

A stunning looking car, a 3.2 V6 to boot so a superb engine and great performance, possibly a bit of a drinker. I Would get rid of my Mazda for it

View attachment 344106
Yeah, could have that myself... What do you reckon the final bid might end up being?

It looks good, description reads well. Same engine as mine but maybe not as desirable. sadly, I expect only about 8. I know that engine and would comfortably go 12.
You certainly won't be the performance for the money.

I wouldn’t care at all about top speed tbh. Maybe if I lived in Germany… A powerful and fast car in lower gears that was electronically limited to even 85 mph would be all that I’d ever want in every single real life driving situation I am likely to encounter. Being able to overtake fast, or get in front of someone annoying in front of you out of a traffic lights is far more valuable to me than cruising at a high speed.

I know that Busso engine is very well thought of. I've never been quite brave enough for Alfa. The last Guila is stunning though.

How many people have already said they keep mis-reading the title of this thread as

Recommend a fascist state

ETA
Just checked. It’s loads isn’t it,
Almost every single time there’s a new post I read it as just that. I would have said so numerous times but the point has been made aplenty already.

Obviously none of us here would be in any way sympathetic to any form of fascism, but the erroneous thread title that keeps suggesting itself to all of us here is still highly amusing. Perhaps we should start a joke thread in General to get it out of our system.

Back
Top Bottom