Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Recommend a fastish estate

A lemon or miles of cheap motoring?
View attachment 356076

Thats a bargain for 1250. A lot of car for the money. Id snap that up readily! Those engines arent even that inefficient on a run. Blates just needs a thermostat. could do a head gasket test or two before buying it though but come on... head gasket gone on a volvo with 138k? owned by 4 or 5 middle class dads? yeah right!

He has a stamp fetish?

I do. :oops::D

gdanaZP.jpg

Last edited:
Thats not an estate!!! forgery I say!
A bit if a derail to the thread, but kind of prompted by your post, I’ve always found it bizarre how hatchbacks are often described as ‘five doors’. The boot’s ‘door’ is never a door regardless of its size for most types of car. I guess the likes of a Land Rover Defender and such cars that can accept passengers from the back might qualify. But certainly not hatchbacks.

I’m not quite clear either about what a saloon or a sedan are, but luckily such cringeworthy terms are mostly confined to the US.

Thats not an estate!!! forgery I say!
A bit if a derail to the thread, but kind of prompted by your post, I’ve always found it bizarre how hatchbacks are often described as ‘five doors’. The boot’s ‘door’ is never a door regardless of its size for most types of car. I guess the likes of a Land Rover Defender and such cars that can accept passengers from the back might qualify. But certainly not hatchbacks. They have four fucking doors, end of.

I’m not quite clear either about what a saloon or a sedan car might be, but luckily such cringeworthy terms are mostly confined to the US.

I’m very tempted with this

Previously had a 2.7 turbo petrol job before I upgraded to the foolish RS6

All road is big and super comfy. 4x4 and with a whopping 4.2 …

More comfortable than the RS6

My allroad had a fault which meant I couldn’t get the fucker through an MOT on emissions, never got to the bottom of it

Will keep an eye on this, each corner of my Honda accord estate is held together with duct tape and hope

Back
Top Bottom