Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Rachel Is At The Vet's Today

I picked her ashes up on Tuesday, broke my heart all over again. Seeing her reduced to a bag of grey dust in a little wooden box after all the love she gave me:(

When my cat died, I buried her ashes and planted an apple tree on top :) It's really nice to see it flowering every year ...

so sorry to hear this.

yes rainbow bridge sounds like a place i want to go to. i still miss lots of the animals we have lost over the years very much and it would be nice to see them all again healthy and happy....

I picked her ashes up on Tuesday, broke my heart all over again. Seeing her reduced to a bag of grey dust in a little wooden box after all the love she gave me:(

I think the most I've ever blubbed was at the pet crematorium! I have my cat's ashes in a cat-shaped casket on the bookcase next to a photo of him.

Having a bit of personal end of year review and thought I should pop back on this thread.

I miss you Rachel and I still love you so much. xxxx

She'll always be with you.
I've been thinking about Sparky a lot this week, too, I found a little clump of his fur when I got the winter quilt out. :(

She'll always be with you.
I've been thinking about Sparky a lot this week, too, I found a little clump of his fur when I got the winter quilt out. :(

Thanks - I think it's a good job I moved house recently. Xmas in my house without Rachel bothering the tree would have been horrible.

Hope you have lots of Sparky memories to comfort you.

My girlfriend and I now live back at the house where Rachel and I lived. Girlfriend is away so I have a night in alone. Just left some takeaway pizza in the kitchen for tomorrow and had a little pang when I realised I didn't have to worry about her (Rachel, not Mrs Y:D) nicking it. :D and :( at the same time. Thanks old girl, I still miss you x

Back
Top Bottom