Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queuing for Brenda with the One You Love

Would you queue for Brenda if someone you loved asked you to?

• Total voters
No , wouldn't go, but have found the live feed strangly fascinating,had it on for a couple of hours last night but sadly missed the faceplant by one of the archers, and have been popping it on through the day, its oddly relaxing.

I can't imagine being with someone who took this shit seriously. I can just about imagine being with someone who was so fascinated by the idiocy that they wanted to see it for idiosyncratic reasons, but I'd hope they wouldn't expect me to accompany them. Though I might, if they'd found some amusing angle on it (can't see one myself, but I lack imagination).

Shit Poll, though I dare say the omitted by design reasonable pro options wouldn't be missed here anyway.
Simple No for me

J herself has apparently found a group of like minded souls and despite Mrs Q attempting to talk her out of it is going down on the 6am train tomorrow planning to come back Sunday sometime. If they get to see The Box on Saturday they will try to catch the train back again on Sat but if they can't, they have nowhere to stop and presumably plan to sleep rough in London for a night.

Colleague at work told me he wasn't going to join the queue as no selfies are allowed with the coffin 🤣🤣🤣

He also suspects the coffin is empty because it would smell bad by now 🤔
I believe its lead lined and hermetically sealed perhaps with a pressure compensating vent incorporating a membrane seperated chamber something like found in the upper half of a hydraulic fluid reservoir thats feeds the master cylinder in you bike/car's hydraulic brake/clutch but a larger...or maybe not
P.S. I think she will have been embalmed also, though Im sure that also smells

Colleague at work told me he wasn't going to join the queue as no selfies are allowed with the coffin 🤣🤣🤣
I did wonder how many people would take secret selfies. You can put cameras in anything these days.

He also suspects the coffin is empty because it would smell bad by now 🤔
Obviously you can do plenty of stuff to corpses to keep that from happening. It's the norm for a dead family member in Japan to be laid out in the front room for a week or two before cremation.

. . .Having said that, like the fake crown, it's quite possible the queen isn't actually in the box.

Back
Top Bottom