Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queue Watch: Dedicated BBC Queue Tracking discussion and analysis - HRH Her Majesty the Queen (Dec'd)

It was the best of times it was the worst of times, I bring you a story of kings and queens, rabble and rozzers. And The Queue.

Waterloo station, on the way back from the Royal county of Surrey I felt the pull of The Queue.

It wended its way through the buildings of the south Bank, acting as sentries and overwatchers of The Queue.

I stifled a fit of giggles as I first laid my eyes on the people that formed the bodily mass of The Queue.

There were thousands of them, like middle England had formed itself into a snake like entity called The Queue.

I followed the river of people to Westminster Bridge which had become the confluence of two rivers. The Thames and The Queue.

Halfway across the Bridge my eyes fell upon an abomination. Piers Corbyn, harassing the people of The Queue.

I made my way over to him and listened to his drivel before asking him where he got this shit from and told him he was a dangerous idiot responsible for the deaths of thousands. I then returned to The Queue.

At this point myself and my bicycle became entangled with the thousands of people, people who had come to look at The Queue. Some who were The Queue.

I was now in The Queue.

I could not leave The Queue.

I could not cycle through The Queue.

I had to remain in The Queue.

But then I remembered Urban 75 needed to know about The Queue.

There were tourists, out of towners, bridge and tunnelers and no doubt a sprinkling of Londoners in The Queue.

There were police from everywhere, Norfolk, Heddlu, Manchester, all managing The Queue.

Finally I spotted a way out of The Queue.

I took it. Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

corbyn.jpg

You can see the exact moment I detoured over to call Corbyn an idiot. SCIENCE! :D

1663523605195.jpeg

IMG_2082.jpegIMG_2086.jpegIMG_2084.jpeg

I lied about the kings and queens bit tbh. There weren't any.

My mum had the queue on tv when i was round hers earlier. Like watching paint dry 🥱

Still at least it didn't have any annoying commentators like last weeks royal crap i had to watch :thumbs:

It was the best of times it was the worst of times, I bring you a story of kings and queens, rabble and rozzers. And The Queue.

Waterloo station, on the way back from the Royal county of Surrey I felt the pull of The Queue.

It wended its way through the buildings of the south Bank, acting as sentries and overwatchers of The Queue.

I stifled a fit of giggles as I first laid my eyes on the people that formed the bodily mass of The Queue.

There were thousands of them, like middle England had formed itself into a snake like entity called The Queue.

I followed the river of people to Westminster Bridge which had become the confluence of two rivers. The Thames and The Queue.

Halfway across the Bridge my eyes fell upon an abomination. Piers Corbyn, harassing the people of The Queue.

I made my way over to him and listened to his drivel before asking him where he got this shit from and told him he was a dangerous idiot responsible for the deaths of thousands. I then returned to The Queue.

At this point myself and my bicycle became entangled with the thousands of people, people who had come to look at The Queue. Some who were The Queue.

I was now in The Queue.

There were tourists, out of towners, bridge and tunnelers and no doubt a sprinkling of Londoners in The Queue.

There were police from everywhere, Norfolk, Heddlu, Manchester, all managing The Queue.

View attachment 343388

You can see the exact moment I detoured over to call Corbyn an idiot. SCIENCE! :D

View attachment 343390

View attachment 343391View attachment 343394View attachment 343393

Are you sure you were in The Queue? Because The Queue doesn't go over Westminster bridge, it goes over Lambeth bridge, or at least it did on friday.

There are a number of secondary queues, with could be confused with The Queue. I got caught in one that turned out to be going past Buckingham palace and then to the Green Park (massive piles of) tributes zone by quite a circuitous route. For portions of it there seemed to be no obvious escape to the external world.

Are you sure you were in The Queue? Because The Queue doesn't go over Westminster bridge, it goes over Lambeth bridge, or at least it did on friday.

There are a number of secondary queues, with could be confused with The Queue. I got caught in one that turned out to be going past Buckingham palace and then to the Green Park (massive piles of) tributes zone by quite a circuitous route. For portions of it there seemed to be no obvious escape to the external world.

Oh. Maybe but on the North bank of the Thames it certainly felt like I was in The Queue. Saw some wristbands. I was definitely queueing for something.

Anyway I’m not rewriting all that so here we are.

My mum had the queue on tv when i was round hers earlier. Like watching paint dry 🥱

Still at least it didn't have any annoying commentators like last weeks royal crap i had to watch :thumbs:
We checked the news this morning before we hauled Youngest and her crap back to Uni and it was being live streamed on BBC Parliament (and is probably about as interesting as most of the stuff on that channel tbh)
I thought I might have caught a glimpse of someone I know but I can't be sure and he will most likely deny it even it was.
Youngest reckoned it's the most boring show she has ever seen and opined that a good fight scene or may some custard pie throwing would have livened it up enormously.
She did raise one interesting point about the VIP's on the balcony when she wondered what might have happened if Trump was still POTUS, somehow he would have managed to make the whole thing about himself.

We checked the news this morning before we hauled Youngest and her crap back to Uni and it was being live streamed on BBC Parliament (and is probably about as interesting as most of the stuff on that channel tbh)
I thought I might have caught a glimpse of someone I know but I can't be sure and he will most likely deny it even it was.
Youngest reckoned it's the most boring show she has ever seen and opined that a good fight scene or may some custard pie throwing would have livened it up enormously.
She did raise one interesting point about the VIP's on the balcony when she wondered what might have happened if Trump was still POTUS, somehow he would have managed to make the whole thing about himself.
Trump would probably have tweeted about megan while at the funeral :D

Got visions of Piers Corbyn rotating all the signs and moving the barriers - like a student on peak fresher bants mode - to re-route the Queue elsewhere. :D

Anarchy never has a day off. :thumbs:

I was hoping someone could manage to get the queue into an eternal circle.

Got visions of Piers Corbyn rotating all the signs and moving the barriers - like a student on peak fresher bants mode - to re-route the Queue elsewhere. :D

Being a covid denying conspiraloon twat Anarchy never has a day off. :thumbs:
FTFY

I was now in The Queue.

View attachment 343388

View attachment 343390

View attachment 343391View attachment 343394View attachment 343393

Thank queue for sharing this with us...

jebus its only 7 hours before the thing close are they going to be kicking the daft and grannies through westminster catherdal

Back
Top Bottom