Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queue Watch: Dedicated BBC Queue Tracking discussion and analysis - HRH Her Majesty the Queen (Dec'd)

I'm pleased for the little shops along the route ,they've hopefully made an unexpected few bob ahead of a bleak winter.

There's a tiny newsagent/everything shop tucked behind the Founders Arms. Prime queue territory. Its like stepping back decades, their greetings cards have that stiff, yellowing 1980's feel. I imagine they'll miss the (((queue))).

Is there going to be a new Queue to watch the royal corpse be transported to Windsor? Will this also get its own channel/app/weather system?

Coz I don't think I can live without this.

Goodbye England's queue
May you ever grow in our hearts
You were the line that placed itself
Where lives were torn apart
You called out to David Beckham
And you whispered to those in pain
Now you belong to heaven
And the heras fencing spells out your name

Not much longer to go... Just the funeral, and then the coronation, and then the regional mini-coronations, and then we can all go back to normal...

Anyone for a picnic?

1_vOqLoz9dtyZbkffknowxeQ.jpeg

😱😱😱

Any truth to this?
There is a difference though. I've Been on lots of demos, but that number would have been a lot less if they involved standing in a queue for 12 hours.

I don't think just comparing numbers between the 2 things means much.

It would be more accurate to compare the demo to people turning up at all the other events, leaving flowers and stuff and that is probably a lot more then the demo, much as I wish it wasn't.

I’m curious to know what the QAnon people make of The Queue. Do they see it as some kind of tie in? Is Queue-Anon trending anywhere?

bimble are you still keeping an eye on the Q-zone? What’s the chat there?

I think The Empty Coffin is prety well established as a conspiracy now. What else?

I’m curious to know what the QAnon people make of The Queue. Do they see it as some kind of tie in? Is Queue-Anon trending anywhere?

bimble are you still keeping an eye on the Q-zone? What’s the chat there?

I think The Empty Coffin is prety well established as a conspiracy now. What else?
I heard she's doing a Weekend at Queenie's.

[insert Photoshop image here]

1663509358075.jpeg

I like trying to ID the queue-jumping foreign delegations. Thought I saw the Mongolians earlier.

This guy was keen to have his flunky take a pic of him gazing appropriately:

Capture.JPG

I feel that you let us down by not staying in it.
The meline one would have expeditioned the shit out of that queue, would have got some of them to sign up here as well, and probably persuaded some of them to go to Pontins with him and do a Shit Winter Wonderland or two too 😥

I ran the queue today. Nobody looked happy apart from one group of poshos that were only about an hour in (still in Bermondsey) and had already opened up some champagne.
Barely anyone was even talking.
Can't imagine life long relationships forming in the queue.
Bit smelly towards the front too.

Back
Top Bottom