Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour

Has the world gone completely, utter fucking bonkers? :confused:

_126703995_2505f249-a9f3-4469-8d41-a9ddfd0e3cb6-nc.png.webp

(As of Wednesday morning)
I follow some craft beer people on Twitter who are pointing out the route is very handy for some of London's best bars South of the river.

I follow some craft beer people on Twitter who are pointing out the route is very handy for some of London's best bars South of the river.
Still, not my idea of a pub crawl, though. I hope they're allowed to stay open 24h to serve the fucking delusional fools.

I bet Guys and St Thomas NHS Trust are fucking jubilant about that queue. Still not far to go when the inevitable fainting/sunstroke/heart attacks happen.

The back of the queue is currently outside the Premier Inn at County Hall. Next to the office so I went for a gawk.
I was staying there a couple of weeks ago. We queued up outside too , but due to a really disorganised and early morning fire drill.
The queues not that bad yet then. I can't believe people are going to start queuing from Bermondsey. Which means they probably will.

I'm hoping to meet up with some mates on the south Bank on Saturday to celebrate my 50th. Is that going to be an utterly fucking stupid idea? Or is it going to be inspired as I bounce off lampposts singing disrespectful songs about her Majesty at 6pm?

I'm hoping to meet up with some mates on the south Bank on Saturday to celebrate my 50th. Is that going to be an utterly fucking stupid idea? Or is it going to be inspired as I bounce off lampposts singing disrespectful songs about her Majesty at 6pm?
Going to the South Bank is never a stupid idea. Just don't join the wrong queue for the bar. Happy 50th in advance 🎂.

I'm thinking of going for a wander, take some photos and just soak in the atmosphere. But I'm now wondering if passers by will actually be allowed access to the area? It occurs to me that it might be a "queuers only allowed" situation along the river, barriers and very tight security. Anyway, I might still go and see what happens. I never forgot going to Diana's flower graveyard - it was nuts.

In this instance, the queue itself will become the tourist attraction. Very performance artsy!

I'm thinking of going for a wander, take some photos and just soak in the atmosphere. But I'm now wondering if passers by will actually be allowed access to the area? It occurs to me that it might be a "queuers only allowed" situation along the river, barriers and very tight security. Anyway, I might still go and see what happens. I never forgot going to Diana's flower graveyard - it was nuts.

In this instance, the queue itself will become the tourist attraction. Very performance artsy!
There are some crash barriers to stop you mowing them down in your car but you're able to walk amongst them. Although the bit I looked at is pedestrianised anyway. There are loads of stewards.

Fuck, I wanted to go to Tate Britain at the weekend, is the queue going to make that difficult? Or will they have shifted her Maj by then?

Fuck, I wanted to go to Tate Britain at the weekend, is the queue going to make that difficult? Or will they have shifted her Maj by then?

It’s liable to be a fucking nightmare that side of river.

It’s the Japanese style market at kings cross this weekend and I’m still not sure if it’ll be cancelled out of respect or to fucking busy to bother

They're telling queuers to bring portable mobile phone chargers. I have a vision of daily hate readers clutching 3 pin wallwarts.
So yeah, business opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom