Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour

thing is Prem teams have a wide array of surveillance equipment in their stadia and do they do this? Well yes, they probably do, but not openly. That's the point.

Johnson would of more than likely still visited the queen

but liz has history of wanting to abolish the monarchy

she just got lucky on the first attempt

the funeral could take out the rest of them

Can I borrow someone's car for a couple of hours?

1490541909-bus-wankers.gif

"QUEUE WANKERS" - dooo iiiiitttt :D

To be fair, a lot of those jobs simply aren’t going to exist any more. I expect a lot of them will be redeployed to other duties like lackeys to William, but redundancies were inevitable.

They could have waited until after Monday to announce them though.

i have no idea how it works: is the staff attached to the building or to the employer? do (some of) charles' staff go with him to the palace and will william bring (some of) his staff to his new digs? do elizabeth's employees get pensioned or will charles keep some of them on?

it was the second bit i was thinking of too, but i also wonder if it's a "i'm firing you all but will rehire some of you" siituation.

i have no idea how it works: is the staff attached to the building or to the employer? do (some of) charles' staff go with him to the palace and will william bring (some of) his staff to his new digs? do elizabeth's employees get pensioned or will charles keep some of them on?

it was the second bit i was thinking of too, but i also wonder if it's a "i'm firing you all but will rehire some of you" siituation.

Afaik they are attached to the royal household which has now folded into Monarch #1 household, as such the positions under Charles household #2 become redundant - though as they are employed by the Royal household (overall organisation) other roles will be looked for under that umbrella org.

The actual domestic staff will be employed by the house and presumably if this is no longer occupied as much will be wound down a little but again positions elsewhere may be available.

Its much as a standard organisation and its offices really, mostly its all just going through the motions and giving the usual "your valuable team members want to move to Scunthorpe and away from Slough now its not in use" guff.

It says in the various articles reporting it that positions within the organisation will be looked for those made redundant.

Centre Parks have completely lost their minds, haven't they?

Firstly telling guests they would close on Monday and everyone would have to leave (although could leave their stuff in their paid for accommodation until their return).
Now relented and said people can stay, but they will have to stay inside their lodges and not go outside. What are they going to do, lock people in their accommodation? Shoot people who set foot outside the door?

This has to be one of the most bizarre things I've heard yet (and there is a lot of competition).

What I am concerned about was that the story of our island race was being told adequately by the Wagatha Chrisitie trial. Now these royalist death chant interlopers have inserted a different narrative, a narrative of one who would never hurl her phone into the North Sea, to hide evidence - for example her husband's murder of lady Di). Strange days indeed.
You've been very slack on the Wagatha Christie thread, I've noticed that - just no staying power :rolleyes:

Centre Parks have completely lost their minds, haven't they?

Firstly telling guests they would close on Monday and everyone would have to leave (although could leave their stuff in their paid for accommodation until their return).
Now relented and said people can stay, but they will have to stay inside their lodges and not go outside. What are they going to do, lock people in their accommodation? Shoot people who set foot outside the door?

This has to be one of the most bizarre things I've heard yet (and there is a lot of competition).
I'd like to think that their whole business model will collapse as people with their finger over the "book now" button hesitate and then decide against with the nagging doubt in the back of their mind that their dream holiday in one of their sheds in wood might be destroyed by the imminent demise of old sausage fingers!
:D

I'd like to think that their whole business model will collapse as people with their finger over the "book now" button hesitate and then decide against with the nagging doubt in the back of their mind that their dream holiday in one of their sheds in wood might be destroyed by the imminent demise of old sausage fingers!
:D

Other boards are currently alive with (mainly) American potential tourists posing questions along the likes of - We want to come to London, Cotswold, Edinburg and Scotland next summer but will the Coronation mess-up our plans? Does anyone know?”

The BBC queue tracker is quite hypnotic.. might have to set the alarm for 3am to see where the endpoint is.. :hmm:

This queue thing is fucking mental. Sitting out overnight in the rain to shuffle past a box. The dead corpse inside never even gave a toss you existed. They interviewed someone saying she felt very personally that the Queen was like a grandmother to her. Lunatic.
With all the black bunting and 4wds it looks like an ISIS victory parade

28D3FDBB00000578-3085486-image-a-28_1431965907871.jpg

Imagine if the Queen had died during the time Number 6 was staying at Center Parcs, Port Merrion. They'd have had to let him escape. Just for a day, then one of those inflatable translucent prison orbs would have been released by Farage on the beach. Filmed by a praying Dan Wootton

Those planning to join the queue might find this live queue tracker handy...

Good grief. I was at Bankside earlier and there were blue tabarded marshalls leaning on the river railings at regular intervals looking very bored. Despite having the name of a security firm on their tabards they all looked extremely weedy and unfit, and as though they'd just been rounded up from Blackfriars job centre.

The queue has now actually reached them. Insanity.

Good grief. I was at Bankside earlier and there were blue tabarded marshalls leaning on the river railings at regular intervals looking very bored. Despite having the name of a security firm on their tabards they all looked extremely weedy and unfit, and as though they'd just been rounded up from Blackfriars job centre.

The queue has now actually reached them. Insanity.
At this rate of growth, I reckon the credulous horde will reach Crossness main sewage outfall by about 5am.

Last edited:
Some interesting data coming in from the queue tracker: queue was stuck on 2.3 miles long for most of the evening. Now gone out to 2.4 miles at 9.30 pm. :eek:

1663187821774.png

Back
Top Bottom