Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Queen Death: Thread for unhinged Tweets, opinions and behaviour

This queue thing is fucking mental. Sitting out overnight in the rain to shuffle past a box. The dead corpse inside never even gave a toss you existed. They interviewed someone saying she felt very personally that the Queen was like a grandmother to her. Lunatic.
It is, but in the 80’s, they put Charles and Dianas wedding presents on display and my mother made me queue with her for hours to see them. My dad refused to do it. All that time to look at friggin bathrobes with crests embroidered on them. Even mum agreed it was boring, but really what did she expect? Completely bizarre. it was all, 'admire the rich folks things, you peasants!'.

Last edited:
This queue thing is fucking mental.
Yes. They'll queue all night also just to be the first to buy something that will be available in miilions, like a new version of windows or a cabbage doll etc.

It's marketing.

While some are saying "show respect - think of the family" while it is the family which is milking this for all its worth.

Meanwhile the politicians have given their personal oath of loyalty to the person of the king, like the Wehrmacht had to for Hitler.

Hows it all done? Through the media, of course. Their only source of orientation and information.

The far right increased in the 1930s with the help of the Daily Mail. When foreign policy changed and war with Germany was part of it, the Daily Mail was told to change its policy because Moselys supporters would support the Nazis.

Daily Mail changed policy and then, lo and behold, support for the fascists sunk rapidly. It wasn't Cable Street.

Another loony on TV saying as she went past the box she felt a connection and spoke to the Queen’s dead body. What did she say? "Thanks".

There have surely never been as many Help for Heroes hoodies in central London. Some army grunt from Hull said he had to be there "she was the gaffer".

Last edited:
You don't deserve Asda chips on Monday.
You can't get decent chips in Canada unfortunately. Asda oven chips would be a blessing.

But while saying that I'm definitely going to mark the event, as I'll be recovering from a night shift with an 8hr time difference.

I'm going to try the impossible. An extreme challenge wank the like of which has never been attempted before.

I'm going to attempt to find an erotic element to Maggie's send off. I'm going to attempt to wank off to the Queen's (bless her) funeral.

You can't get decent chips in Canada unfortunately. Asda oven chips would be a blessing.

But while saying that I'm definitely going to mark the event, as I'll be recovering from a night shift with an 8hr time difference.

I'm going to try the impossible. An extreme challenge wank the like of which has never been attempted before.

I'm going to attempt to find an erotic element to Maggie's send off. I'm going to attempt to wank off to the Queen's (bless her) funeral.

I can't imagine anything about the situation that would provide enough erotic interest, but good luck with that!

Fuck no, that's the other side of the line for sure! I fervently hope there are no pics!
Me wanking (with some difficulty judging by the subject matter) in a space suit? Me neither.

Well maybe some for the private collection.

Back
Top Bottom