Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Public catch robber in Shepherd's Bush.

I restrain people frequently (part of my job). This maybe wasn't the best example.

When I was a lad and would go out in the delightful nightclubs of Croydon town fights would constantly break out.

I witnessed on more than one occasion bystanders joining in to give someone a tumping in a fight they had nothing to do with, just cos they leapt at the chance to administer some violence if they were pretty sure they could get away with it.

This is what we witnessed in this clip, blokes who don't give a fuss about justice but sad pricks who just want to indulge in violence where theres no chance of them being injured. People are scum, basically

I restrain people frequently (part of my job)
images

What are the employer pension contributions like?

The wet bloke that got the beating, two things. They were using threats &violence to rob and to get away and his mates, well ex-mates ran away leaving him behind just like prized cowards.

Never forget that these criminals were carrying weapons easily could be carrying a gun/knife I saw the metal poles they had. Therefore IMO
the crowd were worked up and a few were hit when they tried to stop these yellow bellies. Leaving to rot a mate, who needs enemies. I bet
you that the chappy that got the pasting will grass up his chumps, well, ex chumps. I must LOL

The wet bloke that got the beating, two things. They were using threats &violence to rob and to get away and his mates, well ex-mates ran away leaving him behind just like prized cowards.

Never forget that these criminals were carrying weapons easily could be carrying a gun/knife I saw the metal poles they had. Therefore IMO
the crowd were worked up and a few were hit when they tried to stop these yellow bellies. Leaving to rot a mate, who needs enemies. I bet
you that the chappy that got the pasting will grass up his chumps, well, ex chumps. I must LOL

flatten them and knock their blocks off

Yeah, the best way to deal with someone trying to escape from a mob kicking is to keep kicking them. Until they are unconscious. Then maybe stop.
But he wasn't trying to escape from a mob kicking. He was trying to escape from terrorising innocent people and robbing a shop. In the process of trying to escape, he threatened others, who, fortunately, were having none of it.

But he wasn't trying to escape from a mob kicking. He was trying to escape from terrorising innocent people and robbing a shop. In the process of trying to escape, he threatened others, who, fortunately, were having none of it.

That must be the least sincere opinion I have heard.

According to those responsible for investigating the incident:

"Metropolitan Police detectives are appealing for information following the robbery of a jewellers in Hammersmith and Fulham.

Police were called at 5.21 p.m. on Friday 25 October (2019) to Uxbridge Road W12 after a car was driven into the shop front of a jewellery store.

A group of males then got out of the vehicle and used sledgehammers to smash into display cabinets and snatch jewellery items.

One man, aged 34, was arrested on suspicion of robbery after being detained by members of the public at the scene. He has subsequently been charged with robbery, dangerous driving, possession of offensive weapon, criminal damage and receiving stolen goods.

Efforts are ongoing to locate the other suspects who fled the scene prior to police arrival.

Detectives from the Met's Central West Robbery Squad are leading the investigation ..."

20192720-7614761-image-m-17_1572028457979.jpg

20192718-7614761-image-a-18_1572028461596.jpg

20198344-7614761-image-m-49_1572037419169.jpg

Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC quoting CAD 5782/25 Oct. To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org

According to those responsible for investigating the incident:

20192720-7614761-image-m-17_1572028457979.jpg

20192718-7614761-image-a-18_1572028461596.jpg

20198344-7614761-image-m-49_1572037419169.jpg

Any witnesses or anyone with any information is asked to call police on 101 or contact via Twitter @MetCC quoting CAD 5782/25 Oct. To give information anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at crimestoppers-uk.org
That cop's left hand has very short fingers, bit like jeremy beadle

E2A both cops have small finger hands. What's the odds of that?

How the fuck is anyone managing to pretend to muster up an ounce of sympathy for this cunt? Has the world flipped so badly that we're now affiliating ourselves with the scum of the earth?
Would you wooly liberals be singing the same tune if this cunt had broken into your mother's house and got a bit of a slap for his efforts?

robbing a jewellers isn't the same thing as robbing ' your mothers house ' , waste of time to pretend it is

Back
Top Bottom