Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Post your new tunes (z)

Mary Hopkin, no less, re-tweeted a link to this.

That is definitely not the sort of music I'd associate her with :D

That album is really rather good :thumbs:

I felt a little guilty with it being a free download though.
Aww fanks! :) Glad you enjoyed it!

We couldn't be arsed to set up a PayPal Business account.... :D
.... which you have to have now with Bandcamp if you want to charge.

Manic depressive seeks approval. Most people I know, including family, have no idea I even have an interest in writing music. 27 years I've been doing it, rarely sharing it. I turned 40 this year, and realised if I don't share it then what is the bloody point beyond therapy. So I have been trying, tacitly, to break the habit of a lifetime.

I used to come here when I was younger, it's been 17 years, so I thought I'd drop in and leave this and hope no one finds these too appalling. In general I'm certainly more of a Reznor guy than Britney for sure.

This is a tribute to Joel Goldsmith (Jerrys son), who wrote (to my mind) one of the best science fiction soundtracks in history. He composed the incredibly moving Stargate Universe soundtrack. Sadly passed away in his career prime at 55.

This needs no major explanation. I wrote a song for a digital planet.

This one is, more personal.

There you are, you may like them, you may not, I said I wrote music, I never claimed to have ever took a music lesson nor to have talent and I certainly don't have a budget above a fiver.

Best wishes.

Manic depressive seeks approval. Most people I know, including family, have no idea I even have an interest in writing music. 27 years I've been doing it, rarely sharing it. I turned 40 this year, and realised if I don't share it then what is the bloody point beyond therapy. So I have been trying, tacitly, to break the habit of a lifetime.

I used to come here when I was younger, it's been 17 years, so I thought I'd drop in and leave this and hope no one finds these too appalling. In general I'm certainly more of a Reznor guy than Britney for sure.

This is a tribute to Joel Goldsmith (Jerrys son), who wrote (to my mind) one of the best science fiction soundtracks in history. He composed the incredibly moving Stargate Universe soundtrack. Sadly passed away in his career prime at 55.

There you are, you may like them, you may not, I said I wrote music, I never claimed to have ever took a music lesson nor to have talent and I certainly don't have a budget above a fiver.

Best wishes.

Love all three of them. Destiny reminds me of Kraftwerk. Saw them in concert in 70s.
Star Citizen is my favourite. But yes, really love all three.

Best wishes.

I've, paid good money for music in the past that's nothing like a good as those tracks.

Especially "The Road Ahead".

Best wishes.

What synths/softsynths are you using? This sounds very well mixed

Back
Top Bottom