Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Post your new tunes (z)

this thread is for tunez you did yourself though right?
this is a piece that comes from listening to nothing but dj screw for 3 weeks but only having an acoustic guitar with 10 year old nylon strings and a microphone.
I know i have a computer in theory I could use that to make music but there are too many options

My attempt at a mash up, clearly inspired after hearing the Boards of Canada/ Hell's interface Midas touch remix. It's been taken down by SC before. Have never managed to keep it up, hence why silence & tone added at the beginning.

this thread is for tunez you did yourself though right?
this is a piece that comes from listening to nothing but dj screw for 3 weeks but only having an acoustic guitar with 10 year old nylon strings and a microphone.
I know i have a computer in theory I could use that to make music but there are too many options

That's nice. You should do more :thumbs:

I don't normally like covers but this is a lovely version of a beautiful song

Fucking FB won't let me embed it. Tries again:

Just realised this is here. As you do.

Here are my only attempts so far. They both have zero effects, mixing or any fannying whatsoever except one effect on You Were. Boodle Diddle is short because I got bored and couldn't be arsed waiting for it to be longer. I'm quite pleased with both of them, if I put them in the context of 3 months ago I wouldn't know how to do any of this. I could do with thinking about the names for them a bit longer tbh.

Probably better on headphones.

Boodle Diddle Bim.

You Were, I'm Not.

I know you'll all hate it. And I get it. But this James Blunt song..... The emotion gets me every time!

I don't normally like covers but this is a lovely version of a beautiful song

Fucking FB won't let me embed it. Tries again:

Please this thread is meant to be specifically for tunes(z) that people have made themselves.... not for posting songs by other people, there tons of threads for that already!

I released this a little before the pandemic really set in here:

Our next single is currently on bandcamp and in pre-save for Spotify (because all that shite is apparently important). It's called (Either the Rapture Didn't Happen or) We're All Going to Hell.

And it was written about the riots in 2011/end of the Mayan Calendar. Funny that it's so relevant now 🤣

Back
Top Bottom