Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Possible vaccines/treatment(s) for Coronavirus

Novavax 'Nuvaxovid' recombinant, adjuvanted, protein-based vaccine, NVX-CoV2601 (based on XBB.1.5 spike), will shortly be available to buy from pharmacies in the UK for administration to persons of 12 years and older.

(FAU, Erlangen-Nürnberg) A hypervaccinated 62 year old German male was the recipient of some 217 SARS-CoV-2 vaccinations over a 29 month period (mixture of mRNA Moderna and Pfizer, J&J, AstraZeneca and GSK/Sanofi). The individual reported no vaccine side-effects and immunological analysis identified increased titres of spike-specific antibodies and T cells, with no measurable deleterious, or strongly advantageous, effect on the individual's adaptive immune responses. IgA levels were not elevated. Both testing history and nucleocapsid serology suggested no previous infection (it could not be determined if this is causally related).
The individual's SARS-CoV-2 vaccination, infection testing and sample collection history.
The authors write: "Importantly, we do not endorse hypervaccination as a strategy to enhance adaptive immunity". (The individual will be missing a lot of preserved cross-variant epitopes).
DOI:10.1016/S1473-3099(24)00134-8.

Commentary from the research team:

Last edited:
(FAU, Erlangen-Nürnberg) A hypervaccinated 62 year old German male individual was the recipient of some 217 SARS-CoV-2 vaccinations over a 29 month period (mixture of mRNA Moderna and Pfizer, J&J, AstraZeneca and GSK/Sanofi). The individual reported no vaccine side-effects and immunological analysis identified increased titres of spike-specific antibodies and T cells, with no measurable deleterious, or strongly advantageous, effect on the individual's adaptive immune responses. IgA levels were not elevated. Both testing history and nucleocapsid serology suggested no previous infection (it could not be determined if this is causally related).
The authors write: "Importantly, we do not endorse hypervaccination as a strategy to enhance adaptive immunity". (The individual will be missing a lot of preserved cross-variant epitopes).
DOI:10.1016/S1473-3099(24)00134-8.

Commentary from the research team:
What was the point of that though?
One person only...like... wtf??
If he didnt have a reaction after 5 then what was the point of 217 covid jabs? Ok..so he is able to resist covid. But they told us a jab lasted 5 months. Why did he need over 200?

I mean..speaking as one person..who has had 6 jabs and whose liver condition was triggered repeatedly..(reported as vaccine injury) and speaking as a sister to one other person who got Astrazeneca once and she had a stroke..(documented as vaccine injury)..
What's the fucking point of vaccinating a man 217 times?

Nobody is going to want to get 217 jabs.

If he didnt have a reaction after 5 then what was the point of 217 covid jabs? Ok..so he is able to resist covid. But they told us a jab lasted 5 months. Why did he need over 200?

I mean..speaking as one person..who has had 6 jabs and whose liver condition was triggered repeatedly..(reported as vaccine injury) and speaking as a sister to one other person who got Astrazeneca once and she had a stroke..(documented as vaccine injury).

Be careful, you'll be labelled an 'anti-vaxxer' for saying such stuff on here.

Like I was. :)

I'm not anti vaxx.
I really wish I could have been vaxxed without a problem. I would be able to go out and about and not worry about covid.
I know you're not. :)

When I spoke of vaccine injury first hand back in 2021 I was called a liar, an anti-vaxxer, oh and a 'cunt' for choosing not to have any jabs.

I mean..speaking as one person..who has had 6 jabs and whose liver condition was triggered repeatedly..(reported as vaccine injury) and speaking as a sister to one other person who got Astrazeneca once and she had a stroke..(documented as vaccine injury)..

Perhaps not logically, but some people will do some very strange things.

I know you're not. :)

When I spoke of vaccine injury first hand back in 2021 I was called a liar, an anti-vaxxer, oh and a 'cunt' for choosing not to have any jabs.
IIRC, you got stick for the WAY in which you made your argument, not for merely being vaccine hesitant. But I CBA to go back and dig all that shit up.

I'm not going back three years, but I can assure you of what you called me. You'd be astonished what was being said back in 2021.

I'm not going back three years, but I can assure you of what you called me.
Well, you're making the assertion, so pony up with the proof. Or, you know, don't.

Either way, this is a pretty big derail on an information thread, so that's the last I am going to say on the matter.

It wasnt a study where they set out to do a study where they would vaccinate someone that often in order to report the results for some purpose.

It was a case where somebody just decided to get vaccinated that often. And later on researchers heard about it and tracked them down and found out they was willing to be studied. They took the opportunity to study the person because that was an extreme number of vaccinations and the fact someone had put themselves through that gave them an opportunity to see if the person had caused any obvious damage to themselves as a result.

So in fact somebody did want to get 217 jabs, and apparently nobody has yet managed to convince them not to keep getting more.

There are some 45 days in his 'schedule' where he had two per day - one in each arm (on occasions, Moderna in one arm and Pfizer in the other).
I was just looking for some where to post this about this block

The 62-year-old, from Magdeburg, Germany said that he had the large number of vaccines for “private reasons”

He just has one hell of a weird fetish doesn't he?

Moderna are just embarking on a phase 1 trial of a next generation COVID-19 vaccine, mRNA-1283, that encodes for epitopes in both spike receptor binding and N-terminal domains (RBD and NTD).
mRNA-1283 Phase 3 clinical trial results have been announced, it having met all primary endpoints (a trial involving 12k+ individuals, >12 years old, from the US, UK and Canada). In particular in older cohorts.
mRNA-1283 was shown to elicit a higher immune response against both the Omicron BA.4/BA.5 and original virus strains of SARS-CoV-2, compared to mRNA-1273.222. Importantly, this benefit was most acutely seen in participants over the age of 65 years, the population that remains at highest risk for severe outcomes from COVID-19. The most common solicited local adverse event was injection site pain. The most common solicited systemic adverse events included headache, fatigue, myalgia and chills.
mRNA-1283 has improved shelf-life - up to 12 months at 2-8C (compared to less than a month for original mRNA-1273 at similar temperatures).

Later this year Moderna plan to embark on a phase 3 trial of their mRNA-1083 combo COVID/flu vaccine (encodes for RBD & NTD of SARS-CoV-2 and HA glycoproteins of influenza A/H1N1, A/H3N2, and influenza B/Yamagata & B/Victoria-lineages) in age 50+ individuals.

mRNA-1283 Phase 3 clinical trial results have been announced, it having met all primary endpoints (a trial involving 12k+ individuals, >12 years old, from the US, UK and Canada). In particular in older cohorts.

mRNA-1283 has improved shelf-life - up to 12 months at 2-8C (compared to less than a month for original mRNA-1273 at similar temperatures).

Later this year Moderna plan to embark on a phase 3 trial of their mRNA-1083 combo COVID/flu vaccine (encodes for RBD & NTD of SARS-CoV-2 and HA glycoproteins of influenza A/H1N1, A/H3N2, and influenza B/Yamagata & B/Victoria-lineages) in age 50+ individuals.
We are going to end up with newborns being given a single shot that will ward off everything. :)

I hope gps will still be offering the fly vaccjne on its own.
I'm unfortunately not going to be getting the covid jab ever again...on drs orders.

Back
Top Bottom