Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Poll: US to get its own subforum...?

US issues to be coralled in one place...

• Total voters

Nylock

I hate 'these days'...
Just like the Ukraine War currently has its own subforum, I'm proposing that idea that the USA get's its own subforum -and I'd like to propose the title "USA - WTF?" :D Even though it's a semi-comedic title, the global export of WTF from US shores in the past decade has increased almost exponentially year on year.

The rationale behind it is that there's so much crazy coming out of there right now that it's starting to occupy a lot of room on the world politics forum and sadly, the rate of crazy over there is accelerating which is either going to end up in more threads or more tangential discussion in the exisitng mega-threads. The reality is that the US has an outsize influence on world events and any 'wobbliness' on their part is going to have wider implications for the rest of us. So I'd like to propose that all the crazy gets coralled in the same spot.

What do ppl reckon?

Maybe the existing New York/US forum should become the US/New York forum and take more US-centric threads - only two threads in there have been posted on this year and ones that haven't been posted on since 2019 are still on the first page.

Back
Top Bottom