Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Politicians on telly

I see Ed Balls has some series starting on telly, about populism (lol), disgusting. Same with Portillo banging on about trains. Shouldn't be allowed.

Should be like racehorses where they are taken out and shot at the end of their racing days, except they should stop doing that to the horses.

John prescott did a couple as well. Made in Britain, were he tried his hand at production lines etc, and he was fucking useless.

John prescott did a couple as well. Made in Britain, were he tried his hand at production lines etc, and he was fucking useless.

he spent a lot of time eating IIRC. And hanging out with teenage girls.

was a weird programme all in all.

Telly is shite now. There doesn't seem to be much going on in terms of television journalism. They are playing it safe all the time. There used to be an element of holding them to account, instead of just relaying what the government spokesperson told them or what they can glean off twitter. There is no light shone on anything, everything is shrouded by this poor quality service.

I'm watching this ed balls thing and it's a shame cos the subject matter is interesting but he's shit, just comes across as insincere, offers no insight, doesn't challenge or probe anything, there is no good reason why somebody would have cast him for this. That's without getting into balls being one part of the political machine that led to this. The cunt.

I'm watching this ed balls thing and it's a shame cos the subject matter is interesting but he's shit, just comes across as insincere, offers no insight, doesn't challenge or probe anything, there is no good reason why somebody would have cast him for this. That's without getting into balls being one part of the political machine that led to this. The cunt.

Still would be funny if he skewers one of these bullfighting twats.

Back
Top Bottom