Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

Judging by the online menu its just a generic takeaway that sells most junk food, so i doubt the pizzas will be great, and definitely not at those prices.

Pizza Gogo used to spam letterboxes but havent seen any for a while and i live near one :hmm:
I had a kebab from there once and is was not good, not good at all :(

I am a Pizza GoGo fan :cool: The Alligator is a great 'box on lap' pizza :D
here are times in a man’s life when he craves a warm glass of Chateau Neuf Du Pape in a 5 star Sicily hotel, and others when only a cold pint of Strongbow in a rough-as-boots Wolverhampton pub will suffice. Likewise, there are times when a man craves the company of a witty, intelligent woman, but also times when he just wants to get off with a random in a minidress behind a bottle bank. And so it is with pizza – sometimes you may crave a wood-fired oven effort bestrewn with fancy toppings like rocket and rucola, but there are also times when you want to get nasty.
In praise of the Pizza GoGo Alligator

Have to say that pizza is the only takeaway/delivery food I actually get cravings for.

A leaflet for Uptown Pizza just arrived in my postbox.
Normally Papa Johns and Domino's Pizza are the only letterbox pizza spam I get.

Any good local deals your end?

It all seems pretty generic offerings and not very cheap.

Did go for it earlier this year and it wasn't even bloody hot, despite the price.

If I ordering tonight then it would be...

Standard tomato sauce
Peperoni
Red onion
Jalapeños

Possibly a small amount of extra cheese

Had one of those Chicago Town Deep Dish ones cooked for me at work the other day. Fucking vile. They are basically just unpleasant dough with some toppings on.
We ordered a kids meal at a pub a few weeks ago, pizza chips and salad with a scoop of ice cream for afters, fiver, was a chicago town deep dish, about four oven chips, and one piece of lettuce and a slice of cucumber. Five fucking pounds. Even the ice cream was a a tiny scoop of shit vanilla. The adult food was quite nice too, wasn't some two for tenner type shitholes. Robbing bastards.

Had one of those Chicago Town Deep Dish ones cooked for me at work the other day. Fucking vile. They are basically just unpleasant dough with some toppings on.

those bastards put me off frozen pizzas for years. bought a different brand frozen pizza recently for guests / late night post-drinking snack and it was pretty lovely.

Got to order dominos pizza tomorrow for my daughter and 7 of her friends who are taking over our front room to decorate the Xmas tree.

The question is, how many large dominos pizza will feed eight 14yr old girls?

Got to order dominos pizza tomorrow for my daughter and 7 of her friends who are taking over our front room to decorate the Xmas tree.

The question is, how many large dominos pizza will feed eight 14yr old girls?
1 because fuck spending more than £20 on pizza for some kids

I made a pretty reasonable cheese and tom pizza yesterday for lunch (after years of failures). Everything from the dough to the sauce worked better than I had any right to expect using a domestic oven.

Just heard on the radio that eating a pizza is equivalent to running for 45 minutes. I wish I’d known before. I might eat two tonight then do a 30 min run. That’s equivalent to 2 hours, which would beat the record for a marathon, something I’d never have considered attempting without this useful life hack.

Back
Top Bottom