Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Pizza

Its new, independent, on way home and interesting menu

IMAG1526.jpg
IMAG1527.jpg

An odd little place. The person who took my order was "cute". I'm guessing nothing other than what's on the menu including alcohol and garlic :eek:
A pizza place without garlic? What are they thinking.

Mr Looby wanted pizza for dinner and because it’s his birthday I agreed even though I don’t love it. We ordered Pizza Hut because of a good offer and it was fucking shit. I’m really pissed off as it was meant to be tomorrow’s lunch for me too. [emoji35]

Mr Looby wanted pizza for dinner and because it’s his birthday I agreed even though I don’t love it. We ordered Pizza Hut because of a good offer and it was fucking shit. I’m really pissed off as it was meant to be tomorrow’s lunch for me too. [emoji35]

Im glad you have stated that you dont love pizza and im going to assume you you live somewhere with not high amount of pizza options, because if not i would be appalled that someone willingly chose a pizza hut delivery, no matter how good the offer was.

Have to say that pizza is the only takeaway/delivery food I actually get cravings for.

A leaflet for Uptown Pizza just arrived in my postbox.
Normally Papa Johns and Domino's Pizza are the only letterbox pizza spam I get.

Any good local deals your end?

Judging by the online menu its just a generic takeaway that sells most junk food, so i doubt the pizzas will be great, and definitely not at those prices.

Pizza Gogo used to spam letterboxes but havent seen any for a while and i live near one :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom